Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 12:34 PM
Kobold

Default Looking for Monk handouts.

Title says it all. Trying Red and would like some decent Monk items so I can coast off into the sunset. Having fun with what I can earn but I'm used to doing that, I want to try easy street for once. Iksar named Elfon, come kill me or give(loan?) me stuff please.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Naw
Old 12-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

ya send me a tell u can find me on my BIS monk named Awfal
Old 12-13-2017, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone told me you were throwing my name around, I am the real awful. Feel free to send me a tell ingame any time I would be more than happy to help you.

awful - officer of <Apex>
Nice try, Aggy. Next time, double-check the spelling of my character's name. I am the real Awfal. Also, I am the original poster of this thread. I made it just to troll you and Fandy, who love trolling these threads. Thanks for the lulz.

-lulzsect 10.0
Old 12-13-2017, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Of course Agatha still plays here, he is rich and not on drugs. Signs of not playing on red99 are poor and on drugs.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Kobold

Default ...

Just login, join Sanctuary, talk to Andain and Guava and Baritune about a little bit of starter help, and then level up like a rocket and find yourself in rags for your level, just like everyone else who isn't some pet project twink.

Alternatively, join Auld Lang Sigh, and take pride in your rags, wearing only what you have gained from your own efforts or those of your ALS guildies. You won't be glowing avatars of power like so many others, but nobody will expect you to be, either, wearing an ALS tag.

Once you're 56+, you can join Apex (especially if you leveled up a cleric or rogue first) and then if you're into raiding regularly, you'll be geared to a level of competence among your peers in maybe 2 weeks max, and you can fill in the gaps with myriad little groups that happen at the top end to accomplish this & that (fungi camps, spell farming General D'Veers, etc)

Welcome to Red!
Old 12-13-2017, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just login, join Sanctuary, talk to Andain and Guava and Baritune about a little bit of starter help, and then level up like a rocket and find yourself in rags for your level, just like everyone else who isn't some pet project twink.

Alternatively, join Auld Lang Sigh, and take pride in your rags, wearing only what you have gained from your own efforts or those of your ALS guildies. You won't be glowing avatars of power like so many others, but nobody will expect you to be, either, wearing an ALS tag.

Once you're 56+, you can join Apex (especially if you leveled up a cleric or rogue first) and then if you're into raiding regularly, you'll be geared to a level of competence among your peers in maybe 2 weeks max, and you can fill in the gaps with myriad little groups that happen at the top end to accomplish this & that (fungi camps, spell farming General D'Veers, etc)

Welcome to Red!
It's like when you say Hi and they respond in an essay. In business this is called desperate.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:22 PM
Kobold

Your words almost affected me, but then I remembered that they emanated from someone with the emotional complexion (and writing skills) of a child of 6. We can bandy words a decade from now when you might have attained parity with a high school frosh. Until then, keep working on your reading comprehension and remember to use thematic outlines to organize your thoughts! You can do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2017, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like when you say Hi and they respond in an essay. In business this is called desperate.
K
Old 12-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your words almost affected me, but then I remembered that they emanated from someone with the emotional complexion (and writing skills) of a child of 6. We can bandy words a decade from now when you might have attained parity with a high school frosh. Until then, keep working on your reading comprehension and remember to use thematic outlines to organize your thoughts! You can do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL highly emotional post right thurr! This ain't real life for me, so I don't have to pretend it is and dress up this board with anything other than banter.

When you're playing with 30 people and you write essays to convince one person to play you're desperate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread