Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to to keep 10X xp in live?
Yes 29 23.02%
No, but I would like 5X xp. 19 15.08%
No 78 61.90%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Keep the 10xp gain when Server goes live ?

I was wondering what you guys think about seeing if they would keep 10X xp ( like in beta) or 5X xp when they make it live. My reasoning for this is because we have all done the grind before and for classic xp it just takes too long. Even with the xp bonus you still need to grind a little bit. I am one who would like to be able to play a couple of different chars at different levels when I choose, for instance I've never made a bard, but not something I would choose if I made only one main class to play. So share your thoughts and throw your votes. This is good for the casual gamer too that has to work all week and only has a Saturday or Sunday afternoon to play. Plus I think PVP is funner at 50, then when 2 50's battle it out there is only one champion, all squabble's aside, one person owned another.
Last edited by Element; 10-03-2011 at 05:42 PM..
Old 10-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

I wish but will not happen.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Banned

Never going to happen.

This makes 6+ threads now crying about experience rate I think now.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wondering what you guys think about seeing if they would keep 10X xp ( like in beta) or 5X xp when they make it live. My reasoning for this is because we have all done the grind before and for classic xp it just takes too long. Even with the xp bonus you still need to grind a little bit. I am one who would like to be able to play a couple of different chars at different levels when I choose, for instance I've never made a bard, but not something I would choose if I made only one main class to play. So share your thoughts and throw your votes.
MMO's are time sinks. Rushing them defeats the purpose, especially in eq. Just play what you like and take it one day at a time.
Apollyus - Level 50 Ogre Shaman <Kingdom>
Old 10-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Skeleton

I don't get it... The point of EQ is that it's slow to a certain extent. It gives you time to meet new people, kill new people, become friends with the people you kill, and get loot. This exp bonus on beta from a play standpoint has caused nothing but problems for the people I've been leveling with. It's made huge gaps between our levels and not to mention that no body can ever afford their spells at the actual level they are supposed to have them. This server may not be completely classic with it's pvp rules but the rest of it should be as classic as possible..

This game is about the journey not the destination.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Time sink issue

Yea , I understand that MMo's are an investment of time, but when theres not thousands of people playing on a server .... It's hard to find a reliable descent grind group that will help you achieve your goals.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

I'd vote for like 2x normal exp or something along those lines

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 10-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I don't get it... The point of EQ is that it's slow to a certain extent. It gives you time to meet new people, kill new people, become friends with the people you kill, and get loot. This exp bonus on beta from a play standpoint has caused nothing but problems for the people I've been leveling with. It's made huge gaps between our levels and not to mention that no body can ever afford their spells at the actual level they are supposed to have them. This server may not be completely classic with it's pvp rules but the rest of it should be as classic as possible..

This game is about the journey not the destination.
WORD UP! EXP bonus is the worst thing that can happen in a fucking MMO. Just look at the Beta, I haven't seen a single 6 man group anywhere and I've been soloing loads in dungeons.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Kobold

People asking for an xp bonus don't know what they are talking about obviously. so no
Old 10-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

lol, what's wrong with exping guys?

we want the server to last, right? 5x and 10x exp would only help to kill it.
Closed Thread