Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're pretty wrong about this. He did a TON of gwurms, plate house, vox and VSR all of which he distributed loot on a need first basis. And most of these events he welcomed non guildies to join in the fun as well. Dont judge him on his inability to read or write.
If anyone can't read, it's you.

I never "judged" him because he writes run-on sentences I simply said I learned that he does so... I also never said he had an inability to read... Where did you pull this stuff from, rofl.

You read what I post, and get what you want out of it because you are a window licking koolaid drinking AG member that is offended when your past AG officer is criticized for his INGAME behavior.

It's fine that you support your guild and even Manasana who left your guild and slanders them in this thread. You want to continue the pattern of kissing his ass, go right on ahead, just remember he's in another guild now, you can refrain from kissing his ass.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read it all since its more than 50 pages of trolls or dickwaving, but did I understand correctly:

1. AG is engaged to mob A
2. BG petitions AG for KSing mob B
3. Sirken comes in and despawns mob A

Wheres the logic in that?
Yes, this is basically what happened. For what my opinion is worth (and it isn't much), I disagree with how Sirken handled this, though I don't have the context of however many hundred Lodi petitions he has had to deal with. I can't necessarily blame him form playing the angry dad who finds his kids fighting over a ball and takes it away, yelling "now you BOTH don't get to play!"

Personally, after talking to the players to make sure they understood the rules as Sirken did, I would have respawned Lodi, told the AG players they had to start over and were not allowed to touch Grizlin while BG was camping Grizlin, respawned Grizlin for BG, and just had the players resume where they left off but with the mobs at full health. When someone gets a penalty in football, they don't cancel the game. One team loses some yards and then they resume play. I think it should be the same here.

But that's just me, what do I know.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never "judged" him because he writes run-on sentences I simply said I learned that he does so... I also never said he had an inability to read... Where did you pull this stuff from, rofl.

You read what I post, and get what you want out of it because you are a window licking koolaid drinking AG member that is offended when your past AG officer is criticized for his INGAME behavior.

It's fine that you support your guild and even Manasana who left your guild and slanders them in this thread. You want to continue the pattern of kissing his ass, go right on ahead, just remember he's in another guild now, you can refrain from kissing his ass.
No one is kissing his ass, we're telling it like it is. Go back and read my responses in this thread. Did I sound like I was kissing Mana's ass? I took issue with how BG behaved and how Mana responded, and I told him that in this thread. That doesn't invalidate all the things he did when he was in AG. Just because we give credit where it is due doesn't mean we are "drinking the AG koolaid," whatever the fuck that means.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, this is basically what happened. For what my opinion is worth (and it isn't much), I disagree with how Sirken handled this, though I don't have the context of however many hundred Lodi petitions he has had to deal with. I can't necessarily blame him form playing the angry dad who finds his kids fighting over a ball and takes it away, yelling "now you BOTH don't get to play!"

Personally, after talking to the players to make sure they understood the rules as Sirken did, I would have respawned Lodi, told the AG players they had to start over and were not allowed to touch Grizlin while BG was camping Grizlin, respawned Grizlin for BG, and just had the players resume where they left off but with the mobs at full health. When someone gets a penalty in football, they don't cancel the game. One team loses some yards and then they resume play. I think it should be the same here.

But that's just me, what do I know.
As I mentioned waaay earlier I also thought this would have been a fair course. I don't know what time zone anyone else involved is in but I know at 5am after a full 24 hours of tracking and going after spawns that I was completely spent. A couple of hours after this I blacked out while tracking fear for the CT spawn.

I don't blame him one bit though for just taking the toy from all of us.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is kissing his ass, we're telling it like it is. Go back and read my responses in this thread. Did I sound like I was kissing Mana's ass? I took issue with how BG behaved and how Mana responded, and I told him that in this thread. That doesn't invalidate all the things he did when he was in AG. Just because we give credit where it is due doesn't mean we are "drinking the AG koolaid," whatever the fuck that means.
Ugh I said I would join BG, but now I want to join AG if there are free drinks involved. Especially if it is grape flavored...
Old 10-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Not how things are handled here. If kids can't play nice, you punish all of them. AG got the brunt of the punishment since they were the ones that broke the rules, but it wasn't a positive outcome for anyone, besides well people like me that feed off this type of stuff.

What happened was an example of competition, that ever so highly lauded play style ideal, which in reality is just preventing other people from getting something you want. If you're the one prevented from getting what you want guess what? That guy was kind of a dick. The big overall take away is that competition sucks here.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I meant that last part as a general statement based on my own observations. Your claims of his greed and all are just made up by you.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh I said I would join BG, but now I want to join AG if there are free drinks involved. Especially if it is grape flavored...
Holy shit...AG has grape drink? Mana?! WTF? Where's ours?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit...AG has grape drink? Mana?! WTF? Where's ours?
Well I'm just hoping it's grape flavored, but yeah BG should get on that...
Old 10-12-2017, 10:53 AM
Orc

Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong as this is my first rnf. Isn't this what every single person here does?
Closed Thread