Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Kobold

Default (SHM) 57 - 60 XP Solo Spots

Favorite spots post zem changes?

Neriak Arena was hectic to keep up with spawns but it was a decent spot.

CE in Hole was good, if I pulled a rock golem I would just camp my aggro.

I'm curious if anyone has any good spots in mind for a pre torp shammy w/ epic etc...
Old 08-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

I have to plug https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

I like SolB, LDC & Efreeti Trash. it's doable with epic and root.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to plug https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

I like SolB, LDC & Efreeti Trash. it's doable with epic and root.
yeah but is that stuff really worth it after zem changes?

Curious if anyone has compared hole spots to something like bear pits for soloing
Old 08-06-2020, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah but is that stuff really worth it after zem changes?

Curious if anyone has compared hole spots to something like bear pits for soloing
Hole exp is great but you specified solo exp
Neither Hole or Bear Pits can be broken into solo with a 57 shm, in my opinion.

Can group to break into hole then solo, the entrance elementals are no joke when you have multiple of them hitting you.
Can get a druid or wizard to run down with you to bear pits, you bind and then they port you out to avoid giants.

Efreeti trash is still some of the best exp in the game due classic mobs generally having lower hitpoints.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hole exp is great but you specified solo exp
Neither Hole or Bear Pits can be broken into solo with a 57 shm, in my opinion.

Can group to break into hole then solo, the entrance elementals are no joke when you have multiple of them hitting you.
Can get a druid or wizard to run down with you to bear pits, you bind and then they port you out to avoid giants.
Breaking into the hole was actually really easy. My sham is pretty op gear wise but it was cake to get to CE. The only thing that made the CE camp annoying were the pathing rock golems.

Never actually been to bear pits. Would just be curious how the exp compares to the hole after zem changes on a solo root rotter.

Maybe I should check out solb but I just have a tough time thinking that exp is better than arena/hole
Old 08-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

I mostly soloed from 57 to 60. I had Fungi Tunic, Fungi Staff, JBB, Shawl 7 (Flowing Thought I), Thurg Chest (Riotous Health Clickie) and Black Fur Boots (SoW Clickie). I didn't have Epic, so I was soloing a bit slower than someone who also has Epic.

Best Solo XP I found 57-60 was Plane of Mischief Rat Maze. If you have it to yourself, or there is one other person soloing there, you can get 1 blue per hour solo, even at level 59. I couldn't find anything that came close to that when I was leveling. This was before the ZEM changes, so I am not sure if PoM has been affected by that (it is still just ??? on the ZEM wiki page).

The next best thing I could find was Neriak Foreign Quarter Ogre/Troll trainers. They gave me about 3 blues per 5 hours at level 59. According to the wiki this zone hasn't changed, so it should still be good. You could probably get a bit more XP per hour if you have Epic.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mostly soloed from 57 to 60. I had Fungi Tunic, Fungi Staff, JBB, Shawl 7 (Flowing Thought I), Thurg Chest (Riotous Health Clickie) and Black Fur Boots (SoW Clickie). I didn't have Epic, so I was soloing a bit slower than someone who also has Epic.

Best Solo XP I found 57-60 was Plane of Mischief Rat Maze. If you have it to yourself, or there is one other person soloing there, you can get 1 blue per hour solo, even at level 59. I couldn't find anything that came close to that when I was leveling. This was before the ZEM changes, so I am not sure if PoM has been affected by that (it is still just ??? on the ZEM wiki page).

The next best thing I could find was Neriak Foreign Quarter Ogre/Troll trainers. They gave me about 3 blues per 5 hours at level 59. According to the wiki this zone hasn't changed, so it should still be good. You could probably get a bit more XP per hour if you have Epic.
love ur vids brah

this is tofat btw <3
Old 08-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love ur vids brah

this is tofat btw <3
Thanks! Long time no see Tofat[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Glad to hear you are finally getting back to 60 after that horrible death loop.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! Long time no see Tofat[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Glad to hear you are finally getting back to 60 after that horrible death loop.
it will be worth it once the dragons are unrooted

rats are a good idea, i might just bind in pom and do that. thanks for the tip!
Old 08-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Orc

I did the hole entrance way earlier then 57 solo (52 or 54 maybe?), without epic. I had the other clickes, fungi staff and tunic and JBB. I did CE a lot at the later levels. HS is also nice for exp...
Closed Thread