Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: How is no pet window effecting your charm fighting?
I'm not seeing a difference! 18 32.73%
I can't charm fight for the life of me now! 31 56.36%
I'm finding it easier to charm fight now! 6 10.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Kobold

I was always terrible at charming.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Affecting.
thank you

hehehehehe
Old 09-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by soronil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
step 1: make /pet health macro
step 2: push the macro when you want to know your pets health.

optional: add /pet health to other macros you are already pushing.

Alternate: Push f1 twice to target pet. Look at health bar.
Thank you for preaching the obvious but I guess totally mystifying gospel
Old 09-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah charm break was the only issue I ran into when charming on my druid in chardok yesterday.. Not having the window to disappear from my screen made me forget i even had a pet once charm broke! Had a few close calls haha.

Just have to get used to it! Once it becomes muscle memory it'll all become normal again boys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keeping the pet on guard far away in down time helps, cause it'll rush you, and staying as far from the fight and having the mob always rooted also helps... the charmed pet will rush you when it breaks.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

I put the socials tab where my pet window used to be and added all the pet commands on there. Then created a window that just has pet responses and created a macro that does /doability 1 for sense heading, /loc, and /pet report and it's bound to my W for when I move around or stand up by moving forward. I also created a /pet report button on the socials tab incase I don't want to stand up.

I prefer the reports over F1 or targeting pet because the delay on current health is annoying.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Unless I was mid-orgasm using both hands with my eyes closed while being struck by a lightning bolt I doubt I'd notice a difference.

I mean you're asking people if watching their pet turn and run towards them or targeting their pet makes the game harder. It's basically like asking a 5 year old their thoughts on who should be insert_country's leader. Sure it might be more difficult, but chocobo sage level obliviousness? You're talking brain damage level of bad there.

It's basically the exact same but in fusterclucks you need to actually pay attention instead of slamming your face on the keyboard.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's basically the exact same but in fusterclucks you need to actually pay attention instead of slamming your face on the keyboard.
Netflix and chill.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Orc

Why do enchanter charm spells have now text now (if ever)? Booo ... now I cant make a macro

Leapfrogging, while technically not against the rules, is still an asshole move.
Closed Thread