Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seen pudge 5 times but posted about him 28 times

5.6 posts for every time you've seen him in game, impressive ratio
Says the guy who has posted 168 times on a forum account created this month. If you logged in every day you would still post 6+ times per log in.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Banned

Posting from a phone soooooooo hard omaigae
Old 02-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I mean id also rather be guilded with self admitted boxers / ghosters / RMTers and cry babies who quit 10x a year hehe
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Is this what its come down to?
I was probably going to join Red Dawn before this thread cause I don't enjoy griefing, but I don't like to cheat either.
Thought I'd get a nice power leveling from Heartbrand, then help others in need. Protect the innocent, be a force of good, help revive red99

Well, I'm glad I made this thread saved me a lot of time and a lot of BS lol

Edit: Okay some of you might find PLing a cheat, but I meant in regards of actually glitching the box/screwing over the devs to get pixels.
Last edited by Smeedyl; 02-28-2014 at 01:14 PM..
Old 02-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

he's being sarcastic and talking about azrael, reading comprehension is rough.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I mean id also rather be guilded with self admitted boxers / ghosters / RMTers
Talking about Nizzar's RMT ring thats been around before Red? Perma-banned from Blue and TMO for RMTing and getting into deep shit? Yeah... thought so. Just a reminder you were once guilded with him and now seeking asylum from him to protect your guilds precious uncontested pixels.

Tune banned on Fallen for boxing too, also guilded with this man who solely griefed your guild. Pretty sure it was an uproar the day Nihilum started helping you guys out.

Just being realistic here HB. But takes scum to know scum.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeedyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Is this what its come down to?

I was probably going to join Red Dawn before this thread cause I don't enjoy griefing people or cheating.

Thought I'd get a nice power leveling from Heartbrand, then help others in need. Protect the innocent, be a force of good, try to revive Red99.

Well, I'm glad I made this thread saved me a lot of time and a lot of BS lol
The sarcasm was pointing towards Azrael with those allegations. RD is the only guild upholding justice on this server full of cheaters, hackers, account strippers and filth. RD are the only true white knights of the server and these forum scum can't handle it. Once exp bonus is put back in I will log in and single-handedly start disposing of these scum if needed.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once exp bonus is put back in I will log in and single-handedly start disposing of these scum if needed.
I'll be around waiting for you.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sarcasm was pointing towards Azrael with those allegations. RD is the only guild upholding justice on this server full of cheaters, hackers, account strippers and filth. RD are the only true white knights of the server and these forum scum can't handle it. Once exp bonus is put back in I will log in and single-handedly start disposing of these scum if needed.
lol red dawn is led by the most infamous account stripper of them all
hippo sure knows how to talk a big game tho
Old 02-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Orc

HippoNipple, Signature God of R99, I come to you with my prayer to grant me with a worthy GIF for my signature. Pras the Holy GifGod.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
hi im rd's lawyer, anything you say about us will be held against you in the court of everquest
Closed Thread