Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

200 even with box in this day in age pretty solid. I’ll eat crow if it happens for the whole month but still never playing that shit box.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
200 even with box in this day in age pretty solid. I’ll eat crow if it happens for the whole month but still never playing that shit box.
The rules over there say you can box 3 characters but we all know there's kids boxing 9 of them with virtualized NICs.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rules over there say you can box 3 characters but we all know there's kids boxing 9 of them with virtualized NICs.
I would rather have my bluebie disease then my virtual army botnet disease. I was born in America for a reason, and chose not to move to Russia despite chopp'n off my wheener.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:12 AM
Banned

I’m confused and intrigued about your chopped off wheena.

Also only play roz if you don’t want to take it serious. Clearly p99 is superior but at least they tryin to revive pvp. In the end boxing is a QoL thing I welcome because y’all act like white knights here about it but we all know you VPN and VM on no boxing servers.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m confused and intrigued about your chopped off wheena.

Also only play roz if you don’t want to take it serious. Clearly p99 is superior but at least they tryin to revive pvp. In the end boxing is a QoL thing I welcome because y’all act like white knights here about it but we all know you VPN and VM on no boxing servers.
I just dabble in multiple servers.

You're right.

Also I am a carebear. I don't really enjoy contesting anything and I am not really competitive. I prefer coercion to brute force. Not trying to be cool or altruistic here.

I am pretty sure I am retarded.

Red99 has an established place in my cosmology. Maybe I should trash talk RoZ less. But I would rather a server like that go to GoD. Let people spread out and polotik. Don't pretend to balance. Provide the game in its feature complete and final form if you are going to allow armies of scripted robots strip mine the land until its barren. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2020, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just dabble in multiple servers.

You're right.

Also I am a carebear. I don't really enjoy contesting anything and I am not really competitive. I prefer coercion to brute force. Not trying to be cool or altruistic here.

I am pretty sure I am retarded.

Red99 has an established place in my cosmology. Maybe I should trash talk RoZ less. But I would rather a server like that go to GoD. Let people spread out and polotik. Don't pretend to balance. Provide the game in its feature complete and final form if you are going to allow armies of scripted robots strip mine the land until its barren. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you're trash at everest. Prolly a tranny.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you're trash at everest. Prolly a tranny.
Yikes every one knows RoZ isn't the road to the promised land. May as well sit around second life designing and redesigning saleable elf parts.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wrong with it, tell us
Old 05-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wrong with it, tell us
He played and got owned early on. We got a case of the bitter betty here.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:50 PM
Banned

cringe not playing run by weirdos

see you in thurgadin !

( i wont be there LOL )
Closed Thread