Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2022, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If everyone wants to treat the other side like trash and/or wish death on them then it merely points to the gradually increasing reality of the division of America. If a split is in the nation's future, hopefully we can pull it off more or less peacefully like the Czechs and Slovaks did. Not the preferred outcome, but there are much worse outcomes, too.
I would start by saying commies could reject their jihad. The entire ideology requires the forceful violent shift of resources and infrastructure that people have built. The commies don't produce, just take and redtribute.

Im not down with people who's very ideology thinks I shouldn't have providence over my things and property. Things and property are a very extension of human individuality and the logos of the mind. For someone to forcefully take these things is an assault on the individual self.

Pretty damn uncouth responses, but an uncouth ideology will garner uncouth reactions. *shrug*

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Banned

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfizer...n_4788577.html

Read it then thank the people who tried to warn you
Old 10-11-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

Bro. I was only pretending to (Exterminate unvaxxed) I would never do that in real life man. People I support and sympathize with might, but like, im a gentle hippie dude. Peace and love, and jackboots.

Its fucking pathetic.

Mercy! Mercy!

HEHEHEHE I LOVE TO CRUSH CAPITALISTS

Mercy! Mercy!

Serves them right, DID THEIR OWN RESEARCH HAHAHAH THEY ARE DEAD

MERCY! PLEASE!
Old 10-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Banned

12 foot ladder worked on Epoch Times. Read the article. Not sure what the big danger is here. Didn’t get Pfizer. Still haven’t had COVID. Multiple death threats from conservatives, though.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty damn uncouth responses, but an uncouth ideology will garner uncouth reactions. *shrug*
I like history. It's been a lifelong hobby. Reading the political rhetoric, not just on this board, but everyplace, I see a gradual hardening that's very reminiscent of a similar hardening of rhetoric during the 1840's and 50's. I find it disturbing. History tells us how that turned out. I hope we can chart a better course this time. Unity is preferred, but if separation is chosen I hope it can be done without wide scale tragedy. Our first civil war saw some 600,000+ killed using junk like caplock muskets. Technology is far deadlier today.

Danth
Old 10-11-2022, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unity is preferred
What do you do when the other side doesn't want unity?
Old 10-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why I aknowledge separation as a possible outcome. Unity truly works only when its a mutual choice.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First make 100% sure that is the case and not someone from abroad looking to shitpost. I mean, imagine the first time in American history where everyone is connected and has a say-so to influence on our Internet.

Problems? Gremlins? Bugs?

"Oh hey, lets nuke the otherside of the country or at least march boots through Seattle to get a cup of swill they call coffee."
Old 10-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I like history. It's been a lifelong hobby. Reading the political rhetoric, not just on this board, but everyplace, I see a gradual hardening that's very reminiscent of a similar hardening of rhetoric during the 1840's and 50's. I find it disturbing. History tells us how that turned out. I hope we can chart a better course this time. Unity is preferred, but if separation is chosen I hope it can be done without wide scale tragedy. Our first civil war saw some 600,000+ killed using junk like caplock muskets. Technology is far deadlier today.

Danth
We have an American Party right now too, eh?
Old 10-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Members of the movement were required to say "I know nothing" whenever they were asked about its specifics by outsiders, providing the group with its colloquial name.
Sick. Why can't we have cool shit like this anymore?
Closed Thread