Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

we're still at war with Korea also btw, should prolly look into the vietnam war while you're at it. might start finding a pattern.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a Bernie Bro back then, paste eating friend.
authoritarian wolf in progressive clothing, now you're masked off democrat!
Old 03-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah... that's the point. if this was happening on Russian or a NATO country's soil ww3 would have already started.

like, this is super basic shit that shouldn't need to be explained, twitter and cable news has been a disaster for human beings.

wish my brain didn't work, i'd be a lot happier and more chill about this shit.
I figure Putin doesn't actually want nuclear war because it would be super easy to do an Article V invasion and he never has.

Fucking pussy.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figure Putin doesn't actually want nuclear war because it would be super easy to do an Article V invasion and he never has.

Fucking pussy.
Putin is going to launch the nukes and then the race war starts. What reason would Jib have to lie to me after all?
Old 03-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so, no then? lol.
Russian Tanks. Russian Missiles. Russian Troops.

You keep typing 'proxy war' because you thought it sounded edgy and cool when you were babbling conspiracy theories with the other homeless bums at Starbucks
Old 03-04-2023, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin is going to launch the nukes and then the race war starts. What reason would Jib have to lie to me after all?
if it happens it will most likely be us launching a preemptive strike on either real or complete bullshit intel due to prolonged stress. we already had one meltdown at a site where they had to relieve a couple people and they wouldn't comment further on it.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russian Tanks. Russian Missiles. Russian Troops.

You keep typing 'proxy war' because you thought it sounded edgy and cool when you were babbling conspiracy theories with the other homeless bums at Starbucks
oh, you actually are retarded, my bad. i'll root for you at the special olympics this year.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
oh, you actually are retarded, my bad. i'll root for you at the special olympics this year.
Just say Chinese puppet and he'll simmer down.
Old 03-04-2023, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fresh Alt Conspiracy Theorist babbling about phantom proxy wars in a jab thread

Comedy ensues
Old 03-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed you had this shit on pre order

Attachment 21046
Why do books scare you guys so much? Even ones you disagree with. Your brains are really that fragile? I read a lot about Alexander the Great, he was a fascinating historical figure. I would’ve very much been on the other side if I were given a Time Machine. Doesn’t make information less important!