Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 06-14-2023, 03:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Shaman Chardok Guides

Hello P99! I have been farming Chardok off and on with my shaman on Blue for over a year now and have gotten pretty familiar with the zone and camps. In my experience shaman typically stick to only a handful of camps and leave the rest up to enchanters. Camps such as KM, OS, AA, BM1, BK are where you will find most shaman but there are quite a few more that Shaman can tackle. I decided to create some guides for a few of these other camps that I have not seen any other shaman at. I hope someone finds them helpful. I have 3 videos so far covering a total of 5 named. Enjoy and feel free to comment here or on the videos if you use a different strategy.

Project 1999 - How to Shaman Solo: Deathfang
Project 1999 - How to Shaman Solo: Grave Master Zo'lun
Project 1999 - How to Shaman Solo: Chardok Bank
Old 06-14-2023, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Those are some great guides! Always love to see more videos of how people play on P99.

I have an alternative method for the Grave Master if you want to give it a go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS3uoIHTu_c . The idea is you can kill the pather in the hallway between the graveyard and entrance to the royals area. This is because he spawns there, and he will be close enough to his spawn point to not gate at low HP. Then you only need to worry about the Grave Master and the one add. I just /q before the pather dies to avoid faction hits.
Old 06-15-2023, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Very cool. I especially like the Auditor pull and the tip to overlap the Malosini duration on the Deathfang adds into the next ph.
Old 06-16-2023, 10:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are some great guides! Always love to see more videos of how people play on P99.

I have an alternative method for the Grave Master if you want to give it a go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS3uoIHTu_c . The idea is you can kill the pather in the hallway between the graveyard and entrance to the royals area. This is because he spawns there, and he will be close enough to his spawn point to not gate at low HP. Then you only need to worry about the Grave Master and the one add. I just /q before the pather dies to avoid faction hits.
Very cool video! I'm at the point now where I have PH/named pretty much dead before the pather returns but I can see how killing the pather beforehand would be beneficial for some. Thanks for posting it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very cool. I especially like the Auditor pull and the tip to overlap the Malosini duration on the Deathfang adds into the next ph.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad the tips were useful.