Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Skeleton

Default EQ button missing in UI

Since the update my EQ button has disappeared. I've hit "Reload UI" in the options window. I've tried every combination of skin (default, velious, duxaui) with and without the "Keep Your Layout" option selected.

The button is probably off screen out of view, but nothing I've tried will bring it back to view.

Any recommendations?

Failing that, is there another way to bring up the Skills window? That's all I'm really looking for here. Couldn't find that window in the hot keys menu.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

It is gone, and will not come back. Look in your inventory screen for a skills button.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

ALT + O will bring up your options window (unless you re-configured that key combo, in which case you should know the new one, and if you forget you can wipe out your character's .ini file to restore the defaults).

That window has a "Keys" tab, with a "UI" drop-down. In there you can set key combinations that you can use to show/hide the Skills (or any other not-banned window).

Also, while you're there, I'd recommend removing all the rest of the UI keyboard shortcuts. This will prevent you from opening or closing random windows on accident when you hit some random key combination.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Skeleton

Thanks, guys. Silly that I didn't know about the Skills button on the inventory screen.

FWIW though, there doesn't appear to be a configurable shortcut for the Skills window in the key combos settings.
Closed Thread