Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. The super rich mega chains can afford to do a slight pay increase to get their truck drivers back

The smaller ma and pa shops can’t. So the businesses you hate barely have a dent put in them and the ones you don’t hate get crushed

Btw, the era of truck drivers is coming to an end. Once we perfect auto-driving vehicles, hundreds of thousands of truck drivers jobs are gone, unfortunately

I hope the ones on strike are busy learning a different trade, and not just sitting at home jerking off and drinking beer
The era of small business is over. The DOW currently at 35,677 and in the green shows how rigged the system is.

It is simple... Big business will raise their wages or they will NOT stay competitive against their big rivals when they can't stay open without workers.
Last edited by Botten; 10-23-2021 at 02:07 PM..
Old 10-23-2021, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Unsunghero is a meth head.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-23-2021, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Reading this thread reminds me of the hoax Bill Cosby email that angry white men used to circulate around in the early 2000s where he tells blacks to pull their pants up. Except, yeah, it was a hoax and everyone but then 40-something aggrieved white men knew it.

Twitter is not real. Everyone but the illiberal left, angry Trumptards, and ad executives knows this. As soon as it is generally accepted that this sickness is only spread idiot to idiot, the comedians will calm down.

Meanwhile, we get to enjoy Jethro Galt waxing poetic about how Dave Chappelle is "one of the good ones".
Old 10-23-2021, 02:51 PM
Skeleton

“Mother-fuckers are so sensitive. The whole world has turned into bitch ass *****s” - Dave Chappelle
Old 10-23-2021, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading this thread reminds me of the hoax Bill Cosby email that angry white men used to circulate around in the early 2000s where he tells blacks to pull their pants up. Except, yeah, it was a hoax and everyone but then 40-something aggrieved white men knew it.

Twitter is not real. Everyone but the illiberal left, angry Trumptards, and ad executives knows this. As soon as it is generally accepted that this sickness is only spread idiot to idiot, the comedians will calm down.

Meanwhile, we get to enjoy Jethro Galt waxing poetic about how Dave Chappelle is "one of the good ones".
I agree twitter is not real, but the illiberal left has extreme influence despite being such a tiny minority. Virtually every institution and major media outlet capitulates to their demands.

Then somebody brings up some cherry picked example of them not having power, while ignoring the other 99% of the time they do, and they sarcastically go: "Oh yeah, they have soooo much power, suuuuuure.". Like oh, right, they don't get what they want 100% of the time, only 99% of the time. My mistake. They have no power at all!
Old 10-23-2021, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unsunghero is a meth head.

Hope this helps.
Ya and I get away with it well enough to have regular background checks by the FBI to have to maintain a fingerprint clearance card to be allowed to go into schools to provide a behavioral health service

How do you contribute to society or your community btw?
Old 10-23-2021, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Classic hipster contrarian take. How many fedoras do you own?
Old 10-23-2021, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree twitter is not real, but the illiberal left has extreme influence despite being such a tiny minority. Virtually every institution and major media outlet capitulates to their demands.

Then somebody brings up some cherry picked example of them not having power, while ignoring the other 99% of the time they do, and they sarcastically go: "Oh yeah, they have soooo much power, suuuuuure.". Like oh, right, they don't get what they want 100% of the time, only 99% of the time. My mistake. They have no power at all!
Fox News is still number one in cable news, idiot.
Old 10-23-2021, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic hipster contrarian take. How many fedoras do you own?
Gainfully employed. Homeowner. Reagan Republican. Zero Fedoras.

Better educated with more money and experience than you have. Not that age and accumulating assets over time is an accomplishment, but more a reminder for you not embarrass yourself by trying to talk down to your betters.
Old 10-23-2021, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya and I get away with it well enough to have regular background checks by the FBI to have to maintain a fingerprint clearance card to be allowed to go into schools to provide a behavioral health service

How do you contribute to society or your community btw?
Awe, you think you contribute to society. That is adorable.

You shouldn't be aloud near a school.
Closed Thread