Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Large Rat

Default Druid armor set

Way back in the day me and a friend druid worked for about a month killing this mob to get matching set of no drop armor. Can't remember the name but if pic loads the boots, and legs were part of that set, the area I'm at in pic pretty sure not hunting ground, but was in some forest... Seemed like it was Alysian or something, i know it started with an A, was pre, or around Luclin time I think, I may be wrong. If anyone knows when look was updated to this style.. If anyone remembers the name would love to recreate. I'm sure we had to root dot mob to kill, not kite.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000434.jpg (95.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Fakktoo; 10-31-2017 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: missed something
Old 10-31-2017, 08:48 AM
Fire Giant

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=7423

This was Luclin era armor, but it was untinted chain.

Not sure what the boots are both the legs look like black chitin legplates. Pretty common to see druids in the classic timeline wearing those legs and a brown chitin protector, both of which drop in SolB.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:15 PM
Large Rat

Thanks, that woke my memory up a little. Too bad the Druid just didn't get the lower level sets of armor like other classes. I remember running around forever mismatched while others looked sleek...Until I had the full Elysian.....Only best thing bout the moon some snazzy duds n kiting Shissars....
Closed Thread