Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one really cares about gay/straight anymore. If you want to use another mans orifices to achieve orgasm, go for it. You can't use another man to reproduce though.

born gay doesn't exist
Agree. Its a choice and its a lifestyle thing. Some are more gay than others, but its ultimately a lifestyle that more men tend to get drawn into as they approach older age.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-15-2017, 07:02 AM
Banned

Forgot I posted this thread whoops 😬
Old 12-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a coworker who I worked with for over 10 years, we became very good friends. For years we would talk "man talk," you know... share our weekend stories and sexcapades with women we had met at the club, at the park, online, etc.

Over the years I usually found myself in relationships whereas my friend had a steady GF but he would cheat and meet other ladies on the side, so his stories were usually more entertaining and he also was more apt to share details whereas I always felt like what I did with my partner deserved more privacy.

After working with him for about 7 years, I found out he was actually gay and all his stories about women were in fact not women but men. My first question to him was why lie to me all of those years, when in fact I never would have judged him or cared that he was gay in the first place? Why create this elaborate lie that revolved around his "girl friend" and all these "girls" he was meeting on weekends in hotels etc.?

I was disappointed in my friend not because he was gay, but because he didn't trust that I would accept him for who he really was. I was confused, and sad that someone like my friend could not just be himself, and in this day and age there are still some men and women who feel that they still have to hide that they are gay.

Will our society ever fully accept others regardless of their sexualities? Will men and women ever be able to fully live their lives as they want without prejudice?
I was going to say something gay.

Buttfuck it.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree. Its a choice and its a lifestyle thing. Some are more gay than others, but its ultimately a lifestyle that more men tend to get drawn into as they approach older age.
Wait..what?

You mean that gay people choose to be shun by family...choose to be judged by society...choose to have all the prejudice and stereotypes assigned with being gay....

Because they choose to be attracted to the same sex?

Let me ask you something....if this is your logic do you choose to only be attracted to the opposite sex?
Old 12-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Banned

Syft (ATG) is a confused closet case. He's undecided.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Syft (ATG) is a confused closet case. He's undecided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait..what?

You mean that gay people choose to be shun by family...choose to be judged by society...choose to have all the prejudice and stereotypes assigned with being gay....

Because they choose to be attracted to the same sex?

Let me ask you something....if this is your logic do you choose to only be attracted to the opposite sex?
No Supreme, you see, as a male approaches older age, it is a lifestyle choice he gets "drawn into"
Old 12-15-2017, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Thread made me mad. 10/10
Old 12-15-2017, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dennis Ritchie Av
Hey I bumped into that guy at work about 20 years ago.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:09 PM
Banned

he deserved more fame than jobs for sure, i'm raTHEr fond of this photo of him and hung it up in more than one server room [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Supreme, you see, as a male approaches older age, it is a lifestyle choice he gets "drawn into"
That is very subjective..
Closed Thread