Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can guarantee you the kind of people I don't want is someone who carries long long grudges over a video game and then spams the forums trying to prevent his game enemies from ever having fun.
Jus sayin
Yeah, those guys are way worse than the cheaters. 100% agree. Again you're new here. You have no idea what the fuck has taken place on this server. Of course you want to give any warm body toon with bis gear a chance. We're simply telling you we have seen it time after time what happens to guilds these players are in for extended amounts of time. I can guarantee you won't be kicking these players out of your guild unless it's early on.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, those guys are way worse than the cheaters. 100% agree. Again you're new here. You have no idea what the fuck has taken place on this server. Of course you want to give any warm body toon with bis gear a chance. We're simply telling you we have seen it time after time what happens to guilds these players are in for extended amounts of time. I can guarantee you won't be kicking these players out of your guild unless it's early on.
zzzzzzzz Do something productive with your time.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Banned

hi,

so from reading through this id like to clear up some misconceptions about myself. im a nice, cool and normal person. off the top of my head here are some things people think:

1. that i app'd to tmo. i have not. i sent jeremy a tell asking if itd be a waste of my time to apply. i am considering it because my friends are joining.

2. its interesting that i have a negative reputation here. ive never trained or griefed. i guess if pvping people on my hard chiseled body is a crime im guilty.

3. i am a lord of everquest and regardless what happens i will do things my way. my way being one of the sickest play time poop socking autist on the entire project. nothing that happens will make me quit.

4. i know of at least 25 divebars and i am on a first name basis with all of the bartenders. i am well connected in the underground trans-species bar scene.

5. sektors

i think empire knows that they cant compete wuth high play time neckbeards like tmo so they try to stop them by FQing. i dont know tmo. do i wana play with em? we shall see.

tldr; i am seeking help

lets get this thread going boys.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah the "I wanna be everyones buddy" part of your mental illness cycle is on.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I really liked TMO. Honestly thought they were doing great things. Take your Fresh in that were in good guys and stay the fuck away from lite and co.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Slathar is a gentleman and a scholar and should be allowed to join any guild he chooses
Old 07-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi,

so from reading through this id like to clear up some misconceptions about myself. im a nice, cool and normal person. off the top of my head here are some things people think:

1. that i app'd to tmo. i have not. i sent jeremy a tell asking if itd be a waste of my time to apply. i am considering it because my friends are joining.

2. its interesting that i have a negative reputation here. ive never trained or griefed. i guess if pvping people on my hard chiseled body is a crime im guilty.

3. i am a lord of everquest and regardless what happens i will do things my way. my way being one of the sickest play time poop socking autist on the entire project. nothing that happens will make me quit.

4. i know of at least 25 divebars and i am on a first name basis with all of the bartenders. i am well connected in the underground trans-species bar scene.

5. sektors

i think empire knows that they cant compete wuth high play time neckbeards like tmo so they try to stop them by FQing. i dont know tmo. do i wana play with em? we shall see.

tldr; i am seeking help

lets get this thread going boys.
1. Jeremy is no longer guilded in TMO and has no say in guild matters. He has chosen Empire over his family.

2. I singled you out because of your continued forum questing agaisnt TMO and new players in general. I have had nothing but positive experiences with you in game.

3. I don't want you to quit I would like you to be a productive member of TMO come Velious and be my personal squire.

4. I'm not a fan of bars I enjoy drinking alone while slaying dragons with 187 of my closest applicants.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

5. Gelden<TMO>
Old 07-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Aviak

what's your problem with slathar guy is a pal
Old 07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

So you're offering a gigantic pixel farming zerg right? I just want the people who talked shit about that to fully grasp it.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have chosen to lick snout.
You havin a rough day in game pal? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread