Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

So anyway this direct democracy idea that you call fascism, how does that interact with abolishing the electoral college?

🤔
Old 06-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So anyway this direct democracy idea that you call fascism, how does that interact with abolishing the electoral college?

��
"issue presenters" could be twisted into some kind of electoral college, so you would been checks and balances to make them remain neutral. The issues that come to vote would be the ones that the citizenry has decided these need to be voted upon. The only thing the presenters would do is adjust the language on issues presented so that they are legally specific, they would not have the power to decide what goes to vote.

"Benevolent Fascism" its a working title, doesn't really mean what I want it to. The Benevolent aspect is that every single citizen votes on every single political issue, one thumbprint, one vote, the Fascist aspect is that whatever the citizens decide, is enforced ruthlessly, without appeal, no dipshit federal circuit judges to issue stops or holds.
The faceless, nameless army just goes and enforces the will of the citizens, in a manner akin to Fascism.

but yeah the electoral college is a fuckin joke. The american people can cast their ballots overwhelmingly for one candidate, and then congress is just like, "nahhh we're not doin that, this other guy you hate is president now"

Obviously, if the entirety of government policy is decided by every single citizen, then an electoral college wouldn't exist.

I think alot on the "meaning of freedom" and thus far I have determined that "freedom" is not some nice pretty little package with warm fuzzies and sweet smells, "Freedom" is a dirty, nasty and beautiful reality. It's not what I want or You want.

Freedom is decided by society as a whole. And whatever monster that they come up with, Well thats what the essence of "Freedom" is.
Last edited by Trexller; 06-05-2022 at 08:28 PM..
Old 06-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs aren't gonna work, nobody ever has exactly the same effect as another person.

what they gotta do is CRISPR engineer a new and sub-serviant species, which I would bet my life, is already in the works.

nobody is gonna use tech like CRISPR to cure cancer lol, treatments are billions in yearly revenue from cancer alone.

They will absolutely 100% use CRISPR to engineer designer humans. Some nations, especially china, are already doing this. The first designer babies have already been born.
Isn't this just an updated version of The Island? Not McGregor's best work, but I expect more creativity from you fringe right schizos.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't this just an updated version of The Island? Not McGregor's best work, but I expect more creativity from you fringe right schizos.
the island was a ripoff of logan's run
Old 06-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"issue presenters" could be twisted into some kind of electoral college, so you would been checks and balances to make them remain neutral. The issues that come to vote would be the ones that the citizenry has decided these need to be voted upon. The only thing the presenters would do is adjust the language on issues presented so that they are legally specific, they would not have the power to decide what goes to vote.

"Benevolent Fascism" its a working title, doesn't really mean what I want it to. The Benevolent aspect is that every single citizen votes on every single political issue, one thumbprint, one vote, the Fascist aspect is that whatever the citizens decide, is enforced ruthlessly, without appeal, no dipshit federal circuit judges to issue stops or holds.
The faceless, nameless army just goes and enforces the will of the citizens, in a manner akin to Fascism.

but yeah the electoral college is a fuckin joke. The american people can cast their ballots overwhelmingly for one candidate, and then congress is just like, "nahhh we're not doin that, this other guy you hate is president now"

Obviously, if the entirety of government policy is decided by every single citizen, then an electoral college wouldn't exist.

I think alot on the "meaning of freedom" and thus far I have determined that "freedom" is not some nice pretty little package with warm fuzzies and sweet smells, "Freedom" is a dirty, nasty and beautiful reality. It's not what I want or You want.

Freedom is decided by society as a whole. And whatever monster that they come up with, Well thats what the essence of "Freedom" is.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Old 06-06-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
no you don't, not until the entire nation votes on it!

this is basically change.org, if the petition makes it high enough, then the citizenry could vote on whether or not god exists, or if they even have the right to vote about it

this is pure absolute populist rule. Truth doesn't have any meaning until the nation votes on it.

One thumbprint + One Vote = Truth
Old 06-06-2022, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
no you don't, not until the entire nation votes on it!

this is basically change.org, if the petition makes it high enough, then the citizenry could vote on whether or not god exists, or if they even have the right to vote about it

this is pure absolute populist rule. Truth doesn't have any meaning until the nation votes on it.

One thumbprint + One Vote = Truth
Old 06-06-2022, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ROFL haha yeah

basically, yeah

thats why the electoral college actually exists.

The American people can't be trusted to elect their own leaders.

but they do elect the body of congress, and most of the time congress has much more power than the president.

I still like my idea, and that mullah's idea also
Old 06-06-2022, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.amazon.com/Behold-Horse-.../dp/0929385225

I just read through this over the weekend, it was great.

My fave part was where he says that what will happen is we will make nationalism and patriotism out to be a mental illness, and that's how we'll finally conform to the NWO which makes sense, horza and the rest of the people that like to watch The VIEW thinks we're all mental so that is pretty much right on track.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

Electing officials would work way better if like 95% of people who chose to go into politics weren't A) Just legitimately dumb, low-iq idiots and B) Hungry for power. Power-hungry, ambitious, and dumb is maybe the worst combination of things to have in a politician.
Closed Thread