Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your pottery idols can also be crafted now Sorn, its like Christmas for you~!
WHAT

omg

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 07-14-2017, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its on my list. I did not code the changes affecting it, so need to learn how it works first.
I am very pleased to hear that, thank you.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 07-14-2017, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

now need a rogue and a mage to get to PoM?
Old 07-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The latest patch contains new required files. The updated files are not available yet but will be linked here when they are.

Code
  • Haynar: Fixed an issue which would cause sneak to get out of sync between the server and client.
Content
So does this fix the issue of sneak pulling being removed from the game totally for all classes with sneak a patch or two ago? The fix for the monk memblur was needed as that wasn't classic or intended im guessing. But Sneak pulling in the normal sense hasn't worked at all for any class since the 'fix' was implemented for the memblur aspect that monks were seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[LIST][*]Nilbog: Removed haste component from the following spells: Seething Fury, Swift Spirit, and Blessing of the Grove. Added haste to the following items: Ragebringer, Swiftwind, Tolan's Longsword of the Glade. This should resolve the issue of these worn haste effects not properly affecting cooldowns.
Tolan's proc was always a spell haste not worn effect. so now the proc only adds 30 ac? which also makes spell haste no longer a benefit as the item was on live?

Quote:
[*]Nilbog: Lord Yelinak now drops more items when slain.
Thanks, any update on fixing Vulak and Tunare also?

Quote:
[*]Nilbog: Tunare no longer displays weapons.
(this isnt classic as per you could spawn her with items showing back on live) +
If Tunare's table wasnt fixed with this, I highly suspect she wont be killed much at all anymore

Quote:
[*]Telin: Adjusted faction hits for several mobs and raid dragons in Temple of Veeshan.
So flurries wont be like -750 ? Yay!
Were flurries Damage tables fixed to velious rather then luclin?
Old 07-14-2017, 05:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

leash ToV dragons to the spawn please... have them only be able to move like 100m away from spawn location.... #makeToVgreatagain
Old 07-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

THIS PROJECT IS S I C K ! POGCHAMP

Ive bitched my fair share over this free content, yet here it is still going. Thanks for putting up with me since the beginning, 2009 baby. It'll be Projects 8th completed year this October, let us be there to see its 9th and 10th!!

Nilbog, Rogean, and the rest of those nerd GMs (jk kek, you know who you are) are incredible people, you guys are incredible people and I love you all.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:44 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tolan's proc was always a spell haste not worn effect. so now the proc only adds 30 ac? which also makes spell haste no longer a benefit as the item was on live?
Need more information about this. The change was for items which had worn spell effects that included haste.

Quote:
Thanks, any update on fixing Vulak and Tunare also?
Unless mentioned here, no. If there are relevant threads, bump them with specifics and I will look into it.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Does this patch contain epic mage pet MR increase?
Old 07-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Kobold

prases a plenty
Old 07-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this patch contain epic mage pet MR increase?
Quote:
Telin: Increased the magic resistance of the Manifest Elements summoned pet.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Closed Thread