Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like a Kittens warrior is getting themselves a shiny used Scepter of Destruction, if that contest still stands! Sweep those Golems, kitties! Get that warder loot!
The contest was literally named "let's make ST competitive" not sure why he would still honor the offer if only one guild is allowed in the zone.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

This is why i quit P99 for the final time. I cant stomach being told what to do or not to do by another person in a video game I am choosing to play for fun.

This raid suspension goes so far beyond that... I dont know how any of you can look in the mirror IRL knowing someone you've never met, and have only interacted with via P99 has even an iota of control over your day, let alone life.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

i want to see the numbers of petitions filed by each guild over the last month or two. Lets see who does the most crying wolf
Old 10-21-2020, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

Plate cycle about to be packed.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The contest was literally named "let's make ST competitive" not sure why he would still honor the offer if only one guild is allowed in the zone.
It also says in the rules that it doesnt matter if X guild is suspended for any reason. Sounds like it should be honored to me.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:10 AM
Fire Giant

There are a lot of unaddressed, mental health issues among the raiding population on p99. I've never seen anything like it. The GMs are really doing you guys a favor.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a lot of unaddressed, mental health issues among the raiding population on p99. I've never seen anything like it. The GMs are really doing you guys a favor.
You really think it's limited to p99? IRL is no different.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

I'm gonna switch to poker it's much more healthy community.

https://www.pokertube.com/article/po...murder-suicide
Old 10-21-2020, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It also says in the rules that it doesnt matter if X guild is suspended for any reason. Sounds like it should be honored to me.
Pretty sure it says if guilds are suspended or conceding any golems it will be rescheduled. Who wants to play some Zombie Warzone late today?!
Old 10-21-2020, 08:58 AM
Sarnak

This shit never happened on Teal...
Closed Thread