Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think most women understand the true power they wield.
I think any woman above a 7.75 does.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think any woman above a 7.75 does.
Most could get to those marks with some work though.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most could get to those marks with some work though.
The same women that aren't working towards that are the ones who do not realize their power potential.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

An actual China expert I follow on Twitter who spent 9 years in China (1 less than me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) uses publicly available info on Joe to come to same conclusion he is corrupt.

https://www.baldingsworld.com/2020/1...es-with-china/

Quote:
Most worrying is the financial leverage this gives the Chinese state over a direct member of the Biden family. Despite the widely reported $1-1.5 billion of investment the reality is likely much higher. A co-founder of the investment firm reports the total assets under management as $6.5 billion. While this number cannot be completely replicated, given that two deal alone were worth in excess of $1.6 billion this number is not unrealistic at all. A 2% annual fee on assets under management would generate $130 million annually. Add in the 20% fee on capital gains the firm would recognize and it is not difficult to see Hunter’s stake being worth in excess of $50 million.

According to Hunter’s attorney, he did not invest his $400,000 in the company until 2017. Even assuming the veracity of this statement, this raises a major problem. Founded in 2013, the firm had large amounts of revenue and assets under management by 2017. In other words, his $400,000 stake would have already been worth far more than what he paid for it. This paltry $400,000 investment worth more than $50 million now would have realized a gain of more than 12,400% in three years.
If you want a VERY well cited source with the full details you can read the full report here: https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-con.../10/KVBJHB.pdf
Old 10-22-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An actual China expert I follow on Twitter who spent 9 years in China (1 less than me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) uses publicly available info on Joe to come to same conclusion he is corrupt.

https://www.baldingsworld.com/2020/1...es-with-china/

If you want a VERY well cited source with the full details you can read the full report here: https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-con.../10/KVBJHB.pdf
Huge stuff from Twitter user "GOP Gangsta Rap Coalition Chair Balding"

Huge.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Huge.
As opposed to what? Which source of news do *you* think is actually dependable at this point? Every single mainstream outlet is a hyper-cherry picked, context-free, perfectly curated stream of shit you already agree with.

"Anonymous sources" claimed trump called veterans "losers", and people actually buy that shit, despite like ten NON-anonymous sources who were actually directly involved in that alleged incident claiming it was totally untrue.

Boy those "anonymous sources" sure are trustworthy, I can't imagine how the term "anonymous sources" could be weaponized to make credulous idiots believe almost anything.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:16 PM
Banned

*Turns on msnbc* "Anonymous sources claim: bad thing about trump"

GRRR I hate that guy!! *shakes fist at god*
Old 10-22-2020, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

I guess I have no choice but to take the GOP Gangsta Rap guy seriously

Thanks Doug 👍
Old 10-22-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Huge.
The irony of Mr. GetWokeGoBroke ignoring a report because a guy randomly changes his twitter to handle funny newsworthy items. Oh that's right, you only watch CNN so you missed the stories on 50-cent and Ice Cube.

The most non-expert "China expert" WokeLocc attacking a professor and true China expert, Christopher Balding.

You can read his articles at Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/au...topher-balding

Wave of incriminating emails, texts, photos, contracts, dates, times, etc. and THIS is your response.

It's like when the media asks Biden his favorite icecream flavor. Your defeat will be delicious. Your ilk in the media will be forced to report on it and then you will listen to your masters @ CNN to believe it ,lol

GetWokeGoBroke gonna make like a Pretzel and run - maybe Pretzel reads more broadly than GetWokeGoBroke so he peaced out sooner.

Conclusion: Your lack of addressing the facts = you lost this argument before it began.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-22-2020 at 02:49 PM..
Old 10-22-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I have no choice but to take the GOP Gangsta Rap guy seriously

Thanks Doug 👍
Man you're a master of not actually answering the questions posed to you.
Closed Thread