Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Imagine a server where you could take out your rage on other guilds by killing their characters directly even in raid zones. Oh, wait......

"EQ PVP sucks! Not a valid argument" translates to "I am too afraid of losing at EQ, that's why I non stop petition people when they make me mad!"
Old 10-23-2020, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine a server where you could take out your rage on other guilds by killing their characters directly even in raid zones. Oh, wait......

"EQ PVP sucks! Not a valid argument" translates to "I am too afraid of losing at EQ, that's why I non stop petition people when they make me mad!"
Not even red players play red. Hope that helps.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Install CCTV in ToV.
Make Red into P99 Australia.
Get raid banned? Your character is transferred to Red for 2 months!
Cry wolf? Your character is transferred to Red for 2 months!
Old 10-23-2020, 10:50 AM
Banned

Favorite thing about all this:

All these solutions require a social service that 1/1000 of you are actually donating money for. The rest are just freeloading examples of why we need government.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Yes we can
Old 10-23-2020, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1) PVE isn’t much better... EQ shines at ‘Player with Player’.

2) Petitioning IS pvp.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

So we have multiple pvp servers already then. We need a new pve server it appears.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-23-2020, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

"Step back guys, I am an EQ playmaker. Dozens of online nerds know who I am..... but I am too afraid to PvP because I might lose and petitions can't do anything to fix that."

If these "playmakers" were as good at EQ as they claim to be, they would go to red server.

Red has had many periods of larger population - a lot of the old guard burned out and obviously new players are hesitant to join red bc if you are new to EQ I understand the hesitation.

But experienced players who claim to be "playmakers" in EQ (which is hilarious) have no excuse other than they are too afraid to lose (aka they are bad at EQ).
Old 10-23-2020, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But experienced players who claim to be "playmakers" in EQ (which is hilarious) have no excuse other than they are too afraid to lose (aka they are bad at EQ).
Playmaker does not mean what you think it means.

Playmaker - The bard who suddenly runs from the group huddled together in a raid zone to kite away adds from the pull

Not a playmaker - Anyone who plays EQ PvP
Old 10-23-2020, 02:02 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then don't kill trash. You had the biggest guild figure out how to do encounters better.
Don't play the game as attended? The Dragons where rooted so people would have to clear, that's what the GM's want. Riot's 110 to ag/f 170 who are you saying is the biggest? Its like saying if you didn't want you car stolen you shouldn't of bought one people wanted to steal? smh
Closed Thread