Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Default Which classes can solo AM / Frenzy?

I saw a cleric the other night prepping to try and take Frenzy camp in Guk, I didn’t know clerics could handle the camp. I assumed it was the sole property enchanters like King and Lord. It got me wondering, what classes can handle AM / Frenzy alone?

Shamans too maybe?

I assume some classes can hold these camps broken, but not break them themselves?
Last edited by Jean-Baptiste Cutting; 03-06-2020 at 01:11 PM..
Old 03-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Shamans, druids, and necros, but need gear, necros with less gear. Enchanters need gear to solo it. It isn't easy. Necros can solo those basically naked without having to gate in and out and root/camp mobs.

Druids are pretty awesome down there once they get 60 kunark mid lvl not BIS.

I think on a non-classic server, I rooted all the mobs @ lord and nuked lord dead on wizard, looted and gated once.

I would say mages with a pal can duo the camps real well @ 50. Need to learn2chaincast pets. The big problem with mages is not having an easy way to split, break, and camp out the mobs.

I doubt a cleric can solo frenzy with manastone even before 60. Even then it's a roll of the dice on resists and mana/hp etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few making the attempt though. Maybe if the camp was already broken.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-06-2020 at 01:14 PM..
Old 03-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Mages can solo AM with 49 earth pet and some balls but its a nail biter and sketchy

I imagine a Mage can solo the Frenzy as well but would require lots of root nets to split the camp.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Gnome wizard I bet~!

How? Well, let me shake it down for you!!

Start off with a snare! BAM BOOM.

Then gate (having yourself bound at the entrance!!) ....wait a few seconds, then zone out. Then zone right back in.

Now the one you snared is stuck! Can't walk back! So is split up from the others, and if you timed it right, RIGHT where you want!

Then invis back up and run down there fast!

Then kill it.

Then do it some more and they are all split up and you can camp it up!

Some wart potions in case needing to heal. But overall seems like a wizard could do it? (and druid too probably with same method for splitting them up).
Old 03-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnome wizard I bet~!

Then gate (having yourself bound at the entrance!!) ....wait a few seconds, then zone out. Then zone right back in.

Now the one you snared is stuck! Can't walk back! So is split up from the others, and if you timed it right, RIGHT where you want!

Then kill it.

Some wart potions in case needing to heal. But overall seems like a wizard could do it? (and druid too probably with same method for splitting them up).
Why are you so awesome lol.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnome wizard I bet~!

Then kill it.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 03-06-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you so awesome lol.
Gnomes got best plans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

The clerics I have seen soloing it were using manastones. I don't know if you need it, but they were using them.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Banned

A cleric cannot solo either until 60 as they wont have the mana pool, i had a clr, with a manastone and tried.

55 Ward undead nuke is great, but AM has sooo much hp

A necro cannot kill either unless he is charming, a wizard will not have the mana pool until 60 to do it either and although conflag is powerful both mobs have ALOT of hp
Old 03-06-2020, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Assuming some special forces commando is waiting around the corner, I dont think ivorys option is viable here.
Closed Thread