Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure how you think you are going to solo either as a wizard at 50. They both have over 6khp. Every root break you are going to eat at leasy one maybe even 2 round of combat. There is always the chance you get a break just as you start nuking too, basically stunning yourself for the cast time. And then you have to worry about getting ghoul rooted every time they get some melee hits in.

moreover, even if you somehow managed to get 200 int + 300 mana on your gear, that's 6 ice comets. Even if we ignore the substantial cost of roots over this fight, about 10-15% of those nukes will be completely resisted, another 15%-20% or so will be partially resisted. You will generally only be doing about 80% of your theoretical damage. It's going to leave you 1000 hit points shy. And we haven't even considered the AM just nuking/stunning/rooting the shit out of you.
Also if you dont instant engage he shields himself (+MR buff) and casts a Rune on himself (more hps to chew tru).

He solos my 49 earth pet while I nuke him for 800 a pop and still doesnt die before my pet dies.

Each time I have solod him on my mage Im basically one nuke from dying. Its always close.

Another tip, have levitate on so you dont eat a 200 damage grav flux.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisbeAsos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can drop 8 Ice Comets and with Manastone and Rune I can drop a 9th while being at 80% health, but ok all knowing Bigsham….

Ive upped my mana pool by 220ish mana and my AC and HP by a good bit since I tried him solo and got him to 15-20%, im fairly confident my next solo attempt when I can get in on the camp broken up will be successful.
8 ice comets? what? specialization doesn't even work yet. did it get stealth implemented or something?

Edit: Even with it I don't see how you get more than 7 ice comets. you can't use that manastone much as you are going to be eating a lot of damage.
Last edited by DMN; 03-10-2020 at 02:45 PM..
Old 03-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Kobold

Yea im sorry, I can drop 7 Ice Comets with manastoning half more bub to get an 8th one out self buffed. My confusion is raid buffed I can squeeze out 8 with Brilliance and I can Manastone down 1 more and still have 60-70% HP left. I wont go into this raid buffed though and ill get a vid up, gotta show you naysayers what a Wizard is capable of. If the camp is open and not broken I will get a few buffs though and im certain I can break the camp buffed.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Banned

no you cant, but be sure to make a video and share your failure

7 ice comets lol
Old 03-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Banned

also only an idiot casts cold on undead shows how garbage you are, ice comet is not a good damage vs mana ratio spell
Old 03-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Misguided optimism to personal attacks. This thread has it all.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Kobold

actually as a 60 epic druid on red to camp frenzy and AM, AM is much harder to solo than frenzy room.... it is impossible for a cleric pre 55+ to solo am room from what i remember, i never had a manastone tho
Old 03-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Banned

theres only 2 mobs in AM room and you can pac through the wall

AM has twice the hp frenzy does and casts some nasty spells
Old 03-11-2020, 09:20 PM
Kobold

I dont use IC on AM at all actually, im just giving you an idea of how many large nukes i can drop.
Closed Thread