Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 12:34 PM
Banned

The thing with iksar is the AC bonus slides your caps, it would be equivalent to having a 35AC shield in your ammo slot.
1)Ogre/iksar
2)Troll/Halfling
3) whatever you think looks awesome if you don’t like the 4 up here.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Well, except a 35ac shield calculates way higher due to defense skill. Nitpicking your point but it still stands [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. 35 free post-cap AC is nice if you’re already loving Team Iksar for other reasons.
Old 12-27-2020, 04:13 PM
Large Rat

I know I'm in the minority, but I really love the way wood elf female velious plate armor looks.

Not a wild step-up from DE/WE but humans make a pretty decent warrior race as well. I cannot imagine a more mundane choice but they do look pretty cool and have ok stats.
Old 12-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortstacktwo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I'm in the minority, but I really love the way wood elf female velious plate armor looks.

Not a wild step-up from DE/WE but humans make a pretty decent warrior race as well. I cannot imagine a more mundane choice but they do look pretty cool and have ok stats.
In general this is a “roll what you want” game. Frankly I’d rather see a woodelf warrior than an ogre at this point because variety is the spice of life and it’s a 20 year elf sim so the the tropes are getting very tired.

Worst case your CH chain fails it’s not because of 300 hit points (stam capping is soo hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) it’s because someone can’t count.
Old 12-27-2020, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

iksar sucks you got no faction and you can't use some of the best warrior items Cobalt Greaves and Cobalt Bracer

make the best race barbarian

Edit: Also can't wear any plate armor outside of endgame plates
Old 12-28-2020, 12:39 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, iksar is for when you roll a warrior alt during Velious. Until Velious, it's the worst warrior race by a country mile. Your AC and stats will be so far behind the others
Closed Thread