Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 06:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very VERY casual atm due to work ramping up and other things so i only get to get on a couple days a week. But by all means please add me and if you see me on give me a shout. Names Secsy and Artio
I'm very slow at the moment. I decided to put cleric on hold, he levels better with few thousand platina invested into it I was told. So I will rather have Necro as my main and have Druid as support, since Necro is Iksar and he will be heated everywhere. That way, I can run around with Druid and bring him stuff...

So for now i will be leveling Necro and Druid. Tomorrow I will probably be on a little longer than usually and will check if you are anywhere. Although, my Druid can't freely travel around yet, as lvl 12. Or 11, can't recall lol
Old 12-14-2020, 06:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cha is your best choice for endgame pvp
Ahh I see, thanks!
Old 12-14-2020, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very slow at the moment. I decided to put cleric on hold, he levels better with few thousand platina invested into it I was told. So I will rather have Necro as my main and have Druid as support, since Necro is Iksar and he will be heated everywhere. That way, I can run around with Druid and bring him stuff...

So for now i will be leveling Necro and Druid. Tomorrow I will probably be on a little longer than usually and will check if you are anywhere. Although, my Druid can't freely travel around yet, as lvl 12. Or 11, can't recall lol
Solid choices, focus on the druid until he gets 29-34 at least.
Old 12-14-2020, 10:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solid choices, focus on the druid until he gets 29-34 at least.
Will do, thanks
Old 12-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

@Donmega

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tomorrow I will probably be on a little longer than usually and will check if you are anywhere. Although, my Druid can't freely travel around yet, as lvl 12. Or 11, can't recall lol
Nope, change of planes, not going to be on tomorrow. But I will catch you one of these days :-)
Old 12-15-2020, 10:43 AM
Orc

Quote:
Nope, change of planes, not going to be on tomorrow. But I will catch you one of these days :-)
Haha no problem. I am actually thinking of making a necro too so i can farm for my cleric better.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha no problem. I am actually thinking of making a necro too so i can farm for my cleric better.
Yeah, Necro can level and farm naked. Cleric needs stuff. Considering Iksar? We can use my Druid for all delivery needs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Btw, I joined Sanctuary guild
Last edited by pivo; 12-17-2020 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-18-2020, 03:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Yeah, Necro can level and farm naked. Cleric needs stuff. Considering Iksar? We can use my Druid for all delivery needs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Btw, I joined Sanctuary guild
I ended up going DE for the necro. I still need to get that character into Sanctuary. We can still use the druid though lol
Closed Thread