Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Dang I get cracked staffs all the time.

You should always be anon if you are being as strategic as possible, but since server is pretty empty you can do quite a bit with impertinence.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang I get cracked staffs all the time.

You should always be anon if you are being as strategic as possible, but since server is pretty empty you can do quite a bit with impertinence.
That's. Just. So. Unfair! lol

OK will do, keep my anon on at all times. I though, since I'm low level, no one will bother with me, so what is the point. But apparently, there is a reason, so will just be annon from now on. Does it matter if you are anon or role? If yes, why is /anon better than /role on red?
Old 12-04-2020, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's. Just. So. Unfair! lol

OK will do, keep my anon on at all times. I though, since I'm low level, no one will bother with me, so what is the point. But apparently, there is a reason, so will just be annon from now on. Does it matter if you are anon or role? If yes, why is /anon better than /role on red?
so no one knows where you are and train you for fun or something

its a PVP server, dude
Old 12-04-2020, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so no one knows where you are and train you for fun or something

its a PVP server, dude
I will have Druid and Cleric on red. If anyone trains or kills me, that player will never EVAR get port or rez LOL! I will be making me a revenge list lmao
Old 12-04-2020, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will have Druid and Cleric on red. If anyone trains or kills me, that player will never EVAR get port or rez LOL! I will be making me a revenge list lmao
Tight move.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Default Altruizis - thank you!

(hope I didn't butcher the name)

Now that was interesting day on Red!

I had to re-roll. Someone told me, my name (Idontpvp) will have opposite effect and I may gather some extra PvP love with it. So, after grinding it all the way to lvl 4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I decided to start over.

Since I had now knowledge, that skeletons are very stingy with their cracked staves, I decided for a different strategy:

I started Druid Hafling in Rivervale and then I started to level him up with Quest 'Deputy Tagil' since you get every so often a potion as quest reward that sells for 1 platina. You get few of them and you have plenty for first few spells, and bags. My plan was, to get 3-4 potions for this druid and to save another 3-4 potions for a Cleric I will start in Kaladim. That way each of them get easier start and I don't have to worry about stingy skeletons.

As i'm running around doing quest, I by mistake hand in to Deputy my starting weapon instead of quest scroll. Great! Now I'm without a weapon. Wonderful start lol! But no worry really, I would do scroll quests till lvl 4, then I can just kill skelies with spells and eventually some weapon should drop, that I would be able to use.

At level 2 someone cast offensive spell on me, but there was a msg I was protected. Whatever protection it was (too big level gap?) i was grateful for it. (hmm, actually thinking about it, this was my first PvP encounter that I survived! That counts like win for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe I should quit now, that I'm ahead lol)

Another hour of running the quest, then generous player (Altruizis) come by, gave me buffs and lots of platina. More than I needed. 5 would be plenty! But thank you!

Needles to say, I will not be doing that quest any more, and skelies can now be as stingy as they want! I'm now ready for NPC's. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (but not for players, though, keep those offensive spells off me lol)
Last edited by pivo; 12-04-2020 at 11:43 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-05-2020, 03:32 AM
Orc

Thats awesome man!! Im glad to hear you had a great first day as well as some good fortune with someone able to give you a few plat for spells. That happened for me. As you can see there are quite a few very nice people on the server that help out starting players. Maybe sometime we can group in the future. My main is a very low cleric atm and my alt is a baby shaman.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Whats your character name?
Old 12-05-2020, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats awesome man!! Im glad to hear you had a great first day as well as some good fortune with someone able to give you a few plat for spells. That happened for me. As you can see there are quite a few very nice people on the server that help out starting players. Maybe sometime we can group in the future. My main is a very low cleric atm and my alt is a baby shaman.
Yes, I just need to stay bellow lvl40 to stay relative safe lol

Sure, we will group, if I manage to catch up with you. You are level 8 or more, my cleric is 1 but he will grow :-) I will make though Cleric, with STR, he will be able to mele to some degree, he will have maxed out defense etc... I bet it will be fun joining two cleric together, one more mele oriented another more caster. Will let you know when I get above lvl10 and will check then on your level.

Ahh and I have Druid also, lvl 3 now, so basically just starting both of them.
Last edited by pivo; 12-05-2020 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-06-2020, 03:54 AM
Orc

Quote:
Yes, I just need to stay bellow lvl40 to stay relative safe lol

Sure, we will group, if I manage to catch up with you. You are level 8 or more, my cleric is 1 but he will grow :-) I will make though Cleric, with STR, he will be able to mele to some degree, he will have maxed out defense etc... I bet it will be fun joining two cleric together, one more mele oriented another more caster. Will let you know when I get above lvl10 and will check then on your level.

Ahh and I have Druid also, lvl 3 now, so basically just starting both of them.
I am very VERY casual atm due to work ramping up and other things so i only get to get on a couple days a week. But by all means please add me and if you see me on give me a shout. Names Secsy and Artio
Closed Thread