Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 03:50 AM
Kobold

OP, hit me up, I can lend you some stuff if that helps. I dont play atm and wont until end of the year, so why not if you’re not an asshole.
Old 02-22-2020, 04:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP, hit me up, I can lend you some stuff if that helps. I dont play atm and wont until end of the year, so why not if you’re not an asshole.

Thank you very much for the offer, but I decided to withdraw my request. I have considered playing on the green server, and enjoying group play.
Sycopata (Troll Warrior) 65 Clan Odisea -Solusek Ro
Old 02-22-2020, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome to green!
Old 02-22-2020, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you very much for the offer, but I decided to withdraw my request. I have considered playing on the green server, and enjoying group play.
Green is definitely much much better for low level groups. I think you'll be glad to made the switch!
Old 02-22-2020, 06:52 PM
Large Rat

The biggest problem is how dead blue is under 45ish.

Prime time saturday: Oasis 5 (1 hunting specters) unrest 6 (all 30ish.. no teens or 20s in the lower areas), crushbone 1, blackburrow 1, west karana 1, mistmoore 3, High keep 6, mostly at the lvl hunting top floor, looked like maybe 2 correct lvl for gobs. EC 1 guy getting power leveled at orc 1, not letting anyone join. Most other hot leveling zones i checked were empty. Guks, TOFS, SolA, lavastorm, najena, befallen, iceclad, OT always has people in it, but i couldn't find anyone grouping or killing in the usual spots on my druid. FV had a single bard.

It's a ghost town, and not everyone wants to start over at square 1, and wait for the expacs to release.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:09 AM
Fire Giant

To be honest, regen can only help so much for rogue soloing. Once you hit 40 45 or so you are still going have quite some down time even with great gears. My 400k rogue was a pain to solo past 45, not because it's not possible or considerable downtime, but because you know you could do so much more dmg yet when you solo you are doing less than a ranger. I gave up soloing around around lvl 53, at which I felt was already burning me out.

If you want to level fast, find a partner or group is probably the fastest route. Sitting there with LFG sign < being proactive sending tells < go stand next to leveling group and ask if there is spot.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Get 2 sets of gear, 1 to push your HP as high as possible. After each fight, put on the HP gear and bind wound up to 50%. Then put on the DPS gear +str/haste, it'll look like your HP is at 70% plus you will be doing more damage. Don't forget to bind wound during fights.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get 2 sets of gear, 1 to push your HP as high as possible. After each fight, put on the HP gear and bind wound up to 50%. Then put on the DPS gear +str/haste, it'll look like your HP is at 70% plus you will be doing more damage. Don't forget to bind wound during fights.
Genius, just no undertand what you mean abound bind wound during a fight, do you no stop from dps?
Sycopata (Troll Warrior) 65 Clan Odisea -Solusek Ro
Old 02-25-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

/stand, tab back to previous target, reengage autoattack.
Old 02-25-2020, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Genius, just no undertand what you mean abound bind wound during a fight, do you no stop from dps?
Create a macro. I'm not at home to check. But I believe it goes something like this:

/attack off
/target yourcharactername
/doability 3
/stand

Then you just click on your target and hit auto attack. 3 in doability is whatever number your bind wound is mapped to. Obviously you need to be under 50% just like normal bind wound rules. You can't move, sometimes the NPC will push you resulting in bind wound failing. Also, you may need a /pause 2 in your macro, I have one somewhere in mine since I copied from someone else. Once you get the message that bind wound completed, you can rinse and repeat. Test it out on trivial mobs to get the hang of it first.
Closed Thread