Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/
nouninformal
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod; More
+1
Old 05-23-2016, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Libertarianism w/o secession is an impossible feat.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you really? :P Your "I proved you wrong, we don't need no government" was the US with a population of 13 million lol.....
Government gets less efficient as it gets bigger, not more efficient. Sure we are better of now than we were in 1830 . . . because we have penicilin, the Internet, cars, and so on. Not because we have bankers siphoning off trillions of dollars and Keynesians wrecking the economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory
You got no idea what you are talking about haha. Your idea of the world in 1830 is by watching old westerns on TV :P
Earlier in this thread I just quoted you a passage written by someone who was there, not a 1950s Western. I mean, if you are going to make shit up you might as well make stuff up that isn't invalidated by prior posts in the thread.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Can't say I've really liked any pure libertarian candidates enough to draw me in yet. I liked Ron Paul, but he had issues too, which were a little too far out, but we could have been better off with him nonetheless. Also his political tactics during the primaries were a bit on the side of Harakiri it seemed. Even today he speaks of the presidential race as 'what's the point, we're all doomed', like his hand is already cold enough to be prying from.

Nah, conservatarian is a bit better, maybe closer to my position as a constitutionalist compared to libertarian. Umm... here is to hoping the Don brings on Rand Paul as a running mate. He should at least be on the short list at this point, especially with his opposition and efforts against TPP. Don needs someone that better understands the system from the inside, one that hasn't been the sellout as most of them have been.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w

This is fucking hilarious, especially the last minute of it.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w

This is fucking hilarious, especially the last minute of it.
Cantwell is good stuff. Guy put his money where his mouth is.
Closed Thread