Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Due to the huge unpopularity of this change.......

I will work on this next.
As a Shaman who Corpses Lore items when I can (If no on wants camp or its a secondary item at camp why wouldn't you?), I say Classic is as Classic does. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

I thought about it, and at first I was like "Oh god, no!" but then I realized this would affect my sky corpse and not much else.

Also it would only affect my sky corpse if I was on for 24 hours during the week. Which is quite a bit of eq!
Old 12-31-2014, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought about it, and at first I was like "Oh god, no!" but then I realized this would affect my sky corpse and not much else.

Also it would only affect my sky corpse if I was on for 24 hours during the week. Which is quite a bit of eq!
Second part is incorrect. every hour (or minute) online (including at char select) counts same as 7 hours (or minutes) offline. So if you on the account for more than a few minutes will poof your Sky corpse before you get back to it after a week.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second part is incorrect. every hour (or minute) online (including at char select) counts same as 7 hours (or minutes) offline. So if you on the account for more than a few minutes will poof your Sky corpse before you get back to it after a week.
Wait... What? That's not how I read this.

There are 3 timers.

Rez timer (3 hours right now)- Counts down while in-game or logged in at character select
Decay 1 (7 days right now) - Counts down regardless of whether logged in or not.
Decay 2 (24 hours if added) - Will count down whenever you are logged in or sitting at character select.

It would be a separate timer. Not one that amplifies the decay rate on the normal corpse? Or am I incorrect?

Also if we add this, let's add removal of conning corpses:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ghlight=Corpse
Old 12-31-2014, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait... What? That's not how I read this.

There are 3 timers.

Rez timer (3 hours right now)- Counts down while in-game or logged in at character select
Decay 1 (7 days right now) - Counts down regardless of whether logged in or not.
Decay 2 (24 hours if added) - Will count down whenever you are logged in or sitting at character select.

It would be a separate timer. Not one that amplifies the decay rate on the normal corpse? Or am I incorrect?

Also if we add this, let's add removal of conning corpses:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ghlight=Corpse
Was going by on of the clarifications quoted in the Server Chat thread http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=176015 that used the phrase "or combination thereof"

[edit] http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=26 [/edit]
Old 01-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

keep on keepin on

funny story related to this thread.

i was DENIED a group in KC on my mage Deckard (on blue) because of this bug report. honest to god true story. bluebies real mad about this one. bump
Old 01-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Lol you are deckard?

I think I sent you a tell "Stay awhile and listen" a few weeks ago. I approve of the name.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

yea im deckard on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh i was working on sham epic on blue when i started lagging big time as i approached the turn in NPC.

when all of a sudden

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

whoever this is, you are seriously an asshole for leaving all those corpses there. they were in the hallways too. ridiculous.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 01-02-2015 at 06:16 PM..
Old 01-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

What about being killed without having any items on you? Body should decay in 3 mins.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

not sure but these were def not 3 min corpses. they were too old to be rezzed and the guy wasnt online. unless i just missed him by a few seconds but even then no way he did all thoses corpses in 3 min. it looks like he was doing some shit with maxing his true spirit faction for sham epic with rezzes and not looting corpses.