Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

You mean that ted cruz channel clip from 20yrs ago? He didn't say "NY values" like the clip title says, just that he's from NY. At the time he even said he "hated" abortion, but that he didn't want to do anything about it he said. If you recall, a big-big thing when Bush ran in 2000 he was going to take the fight to abortion, but as soon as he got in office that neocon threw up his hands in defeat after the first democrat lawyer said you can't do that we may sue. Cruz was on Bush's payroll at the time. We may not agree with what Donald said 20yrs ago, but your Bush and Cruz lied and put that lie into action. It was all just a fraud to get elected, then just like now for Cruz.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean that ted cruz channel clip from 20yrs ago? He didn't say "NY values" like the clip title says, just that he's from NY. At the time he even said he "hated" abortion, but that he didn't want to do anything about it he said. If you recall, a big-big thing when Bush ran in 2000 he was going to take the fight to abortion, but as soon as he got in office that neocon threw up his hands in defeat after the first democrat lawyer said you can't do that we may sue. Cruz was on Bush's payroll at the time. We may not agree with what Donald said 20yrs ago, but your Bush and Cruz lied and put that lie into action. It was all just a fraud to get elected, then just like now for Cruz.
He definately attributed his position on partial birth abortion to his NY Values, the video was edited for time constraints but the facts still apply. You bashing Cruz is of little consequence to me, he's out of the race.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Was from the Cruz channel. New York values in the title there, but he didn't say that. All he said is he's from NY. Official Cruz propaganda vid, I can't help if his people cant edit if that's even the case. As for Cruz, as far as I can tell he's still looking towards the convention. People in his camp (or he in the neocons camp) are not endorsing Don, such as Ryan. They are still working back room deals to thwart the will of the people. I'm sure if asked, Cruz will take the fall if to get a Bush neocon in #nevertrump. That or they will all endorse Hillary like you said your vote is going to. At least Don is more honest than anything I get from reading out of your posts, even from a 20yo hacked up clip.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was from the Cruz channel. New York values in the title there, but he didn't say that. All he said is he's from NY. Official Cruz propaganda vid, I can't help if his people cant edit if that's even the case. As for Cruz, as far as I can tell he's still looking towards the convention. People in his camp (or he in the neocons camp) are not endorsing Don, such as Ryan. They are still working back room deals to thwart the will of the people. I'm sure if asked, Cruz will take the fall if to get a Bush neocon in #nevertrump. That or they will all endorse Hillary like you said your vote is going to. At least Don is more honest than anything I get from reading out of your posts, even from a 20yo hacked up clip.
Listen you cried out for a non politician and instead you got the "Ultimate" politician. Not only is Trump a habitual liar, but he has figured out how to fool those who claim they can never be fooled. If you take a look at every position he so called takes there is ALWAYS an opposing clause somewhere within his position. It's purposeful, it's an art, and it's there so morons like you who are POT COMMITTED have a defense and can justify your illogical support for him. This too is FACT!
Old 05-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

SPAMWOLF needs a Trump to English Translator.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen you cried out for a non politician
Actually no, you libtard, my pick was Rand Paul out of the gate, and still is, I just don't want another neocon/libtard. I gave Cruz an opportunity in my book as Don and Ted pulled ahead, even mildly defended Ted here in these forums in the beginning. But since then the vetting process showed of what he really was, a friggen lunatic arm in arm with the neocons. Most people realized that, but you, and he got dumped for it.

I still say the Don is flawed, as I say for Rand too, but I never picked up the messianic complex as you did with Red Ted (that's just you projecting). Spinning vid clips from 20yrs ago says nothing, even some of my perspectives have changed since then. And even in recent news, I appreciate that both the Border Patrol and the NRA have endorsed Don, I'd rather take a chance with him on that account than to fall on my sword like you with Hillary.
Last edited by Daywolf; 05-23-2016 at 07:38 PM..
Old 05-23-2016, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually no, you libtard, my pick was Rand Paul out of the gate, and still is, I just don't want another neocon/libtard. I gave Cruz an opportunity in my book as Don and Ted pulled ahead, even mildly defended Ted here in these forums in the beginning. But since then the vetting process showed of what he really was, a friggen lunatic arm in arm with the neocons. Most people realized that, but you, and he got dumped for it.

I still say the Don is flawed, as I say for Rand too, but I never picked up the messianic complex as you did with Red Ted (that's just you projecting). Spinning vid clips from 20yrs ago says nothing, even some of my perspectives have changed since then. And even in recent news, I appreciate that both the Border Patrol and the NRA have endorsed Don, I'd rather take a chance with him on that account than to fall on my sword like you with Hillary.
I'm just a spectator this time, I'm rooting for Trump only with the hopes I'm wrong in my assertion of him. I completely disagree with you on Cruz because your information and attacks on him are not credible. Your accusations of guilt by association when applied to your HERO you completely dismissed, but when it came to Cruz it's all you had and you were the media's echo chamber. Trump has a record of corruption, Ted Cruz has no record of that whatsoever, and your Alex Jones conspiracy clips shows you'll bite on any hook. You got played by the media who wants the $$$ for their commercial ads. Places like Breitbart and Alex Jones were promised things from Trump and now he's completely ignoring their existence, they served a purpose to get people like you in his camp and defend his illogical methods. Good day SPAMWOLF... Time for Baseball
Old 05-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Banned

how big a church dork are you that you consider 'spamwolf' a biting insult?
Old 05-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how big a church dork are you that you consider 'spamwolf' a biting insult?
Wow church and dork combined for the ultimate insult, how I fear the Pokesan vocab.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ted Cruz has no record of that whatsoever
Apart from you saying that you'll be voting for Hillary, as far as this, this has been answered over and over again. There is no disputing he took campaign money from the banks, the corruption he claims he's fighting, and then decided not to report it to the federal election commission.

He broke FEC rules with his election to senate, he broke FEC rules during his 2016 campaign with his PAC attack ad alliance. Then he snobs his nose at voters and condones voterless elections, which is just more of the same since the FEC is there to keep these guys honest to the voters.

This is a dictator, not a conspiracy. And he does conspire, him with his neocon friends openly, him with his bankers, him with his Bush connections, and he's still active with that as the neocons and bankers scramble to figure out what to do.

You can sometimes tell of a person by their enemies. All these guys screaming bloody murder are globalists. Not just in the US but also leaders of pro-globalist countries. Even the media, that only want him to show up for their ratings, and maybe a payday of spinning his answers into something that will kill his election and drive forward their globalist agenda.

Just the types of enemies that have been drawn out is endorsement in itself, that this guy is a true threat to their globalist new world order agenda.