Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 05:14 AM
Planar Protector

I remember when Italians were a separate ethnicity as well, no money in that anymore either.

"Check the Italian box ya dumb wops"

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-24-2016, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apart from you saying that you'll be voting for Hillary, as far as this, this has been answered over and over again. There is no disputing he took campaign money from the banks, the corruption he claims he's fighting, and then decided not to report it to the federal election commission.

He broke FEC rules with his election to senate, he broke FEC rules during his 2016 campaign with his PAC attack ad alliance. Then he snobs his nose at voters and condones voterless elections, which is just more of the same since the FEC is there to keep these guys honest to the voters.

This is a dictator, not a conspiracy. And he does conspire, him with his neocon friends openly, him with his bankers, him with his Bush connections, and he's still active with that as the neocons and bankers scramble to figure out what to do.

You can sometimes tell of a person by their enemies. All these guys screaming bloody murder are globalists. Not just in the US but also leaders of pro-globalist countries. Even the media, that only want him to show up for their ratings, and maybe a payday of spinning his answers into something that will kill his election and drive forward their globalist agenda.

Just the types of enemies that have been drawn out is endorsement in itself, that this guy is a true threat to their globalist new world order agenda.
You seriously are the biggest spin master aka LIAR on these forums. It's unbelievable you'd even consider yourself a conservative. You definately give the ideology a bad name that is apparent. I'm going back to ignoring you for the sake of sanity.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seriously are the biggest spin master aka LIAR on these forums. It's unbelievable you'd even consider yourself a conservative. You definately give the ideology a bad name that is apparent. I'm going back to ignoring you for the sake of sanity.
And Daywolf told me I give the conservative ideology a bad name...What does this mean in light of your recent discovery??

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-24-2016, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Daywolf told me I give the conservative ideology a bad name...What does this mean in light of your recent discovery??
What recent discovery are you referring to?
Old 05-24-2016, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a Conservative?? Ah well you got Blizers beat there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] He's a Regurgitive.
I thought you were more like green party or something. Or The Rent is too Damn High party.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1 Me, yaaay. Better score than an IBTL at the moment of a lock. Racking up that score.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
The irony being the daywolf believes what the daywolf regurgitates.
Closed Thread