Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Hangerbaby

The amount of drama this 50 year old game can generate and the kind of people (delusional trannies, pixel addicts) it attracts is endlessly entertaining.

I say not only does Sirken get reinstated and given more power but we bring back Amelinda or any other shitty GM and launch a new Project 1999 purple server meant for trannies, furries, pixel extortionists (like the kind that worked with Sirken to hand out bans), and displaced former players of red99.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Yeah, about those 'appeals' for heavy-handedness. My petition's coming up on 3 months soon. This is kinda why people did not send you allegations directly - because proper channels typically get us nowhere.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So many banned forum questers....they come back White knighting.

Wonkie, why was Pokesan banned?
same reason as always, being an unfunny moron

why?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangerbaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of drama this 50 year old game can generate and the kind of people (delusional trannies, pixel addicts) it attracts is endlessly entertaining.

I say not only does Sirken get reinstated and given more power but we bring back Amelinda or any other shitty GM and launch a new Project 1999 purple server meant for trannies, furries, pixel extortionists (like the kind that worked with Sirken to hand out bans), and displaced former players of red99.
Help! Help! I’m being repressed!

You see him there repressing me?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Help! Help! I’m being repressed!

You see him there repressing me?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate speech against LGBTQ community allowed for months now. Just don't refer to a female elf quester as "that husky girl" or you'll eat a forum ban.

[insert your favorite "seems legit" meme here]
The word "tranny" isn't hate speech bro, nowhere close. Go back to reddit.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Hangerbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate speech against LGBTQ community allowed for months now. Just don't refer to a female elf quester as "that husky girl" or you'll eat a forum ban.
Using the word tranny = hatespeech
Old 12-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Banned

In norrath we are all brads angels
Old 12-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

[insert your favorite "seems legit" meme here]

How about

"Lyin ass scummy thot neckbeard welfare queen pig"

Feel like some PETA for brains coming after me already lol.

You try to scum good people, expect retaliation in the form of hurty words and a mirror being held up to their hypocrisy. For instance, calling Sirken a career scummer while falsifying claims against him.

Love to dump a tub of melted chocolate ice cream on dat head.
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-05-2018 at 05:22 PM..
Old 12-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm not your bro, dawg. Have literally never visited reddit other than to stream an out-of-market NFL game, fam. You're 0-life, playa.
Sorry I meant Tumblr
Closed Thread