Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

No elf regulations, free norrath as brad intended.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk Kayso, most of current and former staff volunteered/volunteers because it’s something we enjoy and signed up for. None of us expect any sort of recognition, infact it’s a pretty thankless position. It’s pretty obvious when you see new guides come and go after they realize the large amount of work required and the new car smell wears off. This is more of a message for those recently interested in becoming a Guide. Don’t expect to get anything out of it and you really need to have a desire to help the players and the project, and we can definitely use the help right now.

Sirken was a great GM and he apparently made a bad decision. I guess nobody is perfect. In the meantime, the rest of us are still here trying to keep the ship afloat. Put an app in if this post hasn’t scared you away
Guide app is in long ago, Let me run your guys's events each year. I'd make P99 a great place to log into for halloween, xmas holidays, easters, and random times a year. P99 needs more fun shit, not more rule lawyer GM's.
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 11-27-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guide app is in long ago, Let me run your guys's events each year. I'd make P99 a great place to log into for halloween, xmas holidays, easters, and random times a year. P99 needs more fun shit, not more rule lawyer GM's.
+1 Guide Fife and his partner Junior Guide Daldaen.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:18 PM
Aviak

I just read the fabled document, and realized that the reason my original account was banned, was for the exact reason Sirken was removed.

There should be a review of anyone who was banned, at least within a specific time period. If not, its kind of fucked up.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:20 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk Kayso, most of current and former staff volunteered/volunteers because it’s something we enjoy and signed up for. None of us expect any sort of recognition, infact it’s a pretty thankless position. It’s pretty obvious when you see new guides come and go after they realize the large amount of work required and the new car smell wears off. This is more of a message for those recently interested in becoming a Guide. Don’t expect to get anything out of it and you really need to have a desire to help the players and the project, and we can definitely use the help right now.

Sirken was a great GM and he apparently made a bad decision. I guess nobody is perfect. In the meantime, the rest of us are still here trying to keep the ship afloat. Put an app in if this post hasn’t scared you away
That Sig needs an update. Why did you edit your name out in the first place?
Old 11-27-2018, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

server needs less rules so GMs can take a hands off approach

too much involvement can lead to corruption... as we have seen time and time again.

if you fuck up a quest, it should be on you to do it over again. you should not be able to get a reimbursement from staff

if these 2 things go live it should take a lot of stress off from being a gm

i mean if u want to have some rules so be it, but the focus of gms should be

1) hosting events

2) catching hackers / rmters

3) only bans should be for hacking / rmt

the second this happens server will be better off
Last edited by Tune; 11-27-2018 at 03:37 PM..
Old 11-27-2018, 03:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
bump it
If it would be considered to have a guide who runs just events once a month or something, ill put my app in right now.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There should be a review of anyone who was banned, at least within a specific time period. If not, its kind of fucked up.
I'm sure they will be taking a look at the bans he has handed out over the past several months at least
Old 11-27-2018, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
+1

Fifield is a man of the people
Closed Thread