Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

should have been boxing on red a long time ago

this server is harder than live , need boxing so stuff can actually die
Old 11-29-2018, 02:30 PM
Banned

So if the warden of a prison or a judge dies, all prisoners go free?

When a few people started asking for their accounts back I thought it was just kneejerk memery or people still in the denial stage of loss but so many people are chanting it, its a large chunk of this thread.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't have quit red if there weren't people consistently boxing on euro times.

Fighting a raid geared char as a casual? Sure.

Fighting a raid geared char with a boxed support? Nope.

Made me think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRChz-OYi9o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should have been boxing on red a long time ago

this server is harder than live , need boxing so stuff can actually die
Or don't carve up the unguilded newbs?

Highest pop after the launch spiral was Holo doing the come get your epic push.

I tried telling y'all. Plenty of shit talkers and enemy guildies to hunt, but all those unguilded deaths were writing on the wall.
Last edited by Nirgon; 11-29-2018 at 02:33 PM..
Old 11-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've calmed down a bit lately since the pop has sunk so low. They need active players on the server to sell pixels to for meth money. That's why they're always begging people to join the server in every thread you see, Everquest related or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope

sucks to go down like that i agree

but hes a bad dude

i know ur still mad but u shouldnt be taking things out on me

take it out on trakanon
Not mad at all. Was great fun on red cucking you like you deserved (looks like Sirken got you good too) I know you hold grudges like a 13 year old and stuff but it’s best if you let the hatred go. I’ve become one of Brad’s children. Now he carries me thru norrath and I see his vision as it should be seen. Wish you could say the same mr YouTube star! Looking forward to flakcheat10[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2018, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if the warden of a prison or a judge dies, all prisoners go free?

When a few people started asking for their accounts back I thought it was just kneejerk memery or people still in the denial stage of loss but so many people are chanting it, its a large chunk of this thread.

Yes, in this case.

But Sirken is being saved by Red99, he’s not dying - and some prisoners will be released once we clear his name.

Or Blue gets a PvE dream of weekly repops for a month if they win, and Sirken is forever tainted but still taken from us too soon.

Release the Red demons. You bluebies started this, and now Red’s gonna finish it. I may even page the billies.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the heck are you anywho? You don't know the real problems with red.
Everyone who ever tried Red, but was griefed off of it, knows the real problem. It's the players who enjoyed the schadenfreude of griefing new people off the server with their de-leveled fungi-wearing twink, while the rest of the server stood by and did nothing. Instead of (say) trying to setup a system to kill such griefers and protect new players, most Red players instead encouraged the practice, and told the new players to "git gud" (or something equivalent).

And then look, hey, barely anyone plays on the server, almost as if anyone who had any interest was prevented from doing so ... shocker!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:39 PM
Banned

Got it, ganna start breaking the rules and harassing people from this day fourth and wait out 5-6 years until said GM gets fired so I can start playing again.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:39 PM
Banned

Can Sirken make a character now?
Old 11-29-2018, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone who ever tried Red, but was griefed off of it, knows the real problem. It's the players who enjoyed the schadenfreude of griefing new people off the server with their de-leveled fungi-wearing twink, while the rest of the server stood by and did nothing. Instead of (say) trying to setup a system to kill such griefers and protect new players, most Red players instead encouraged the practice, and told the new players to "git gud" (or something equivalent).

And then look, hey, barely anyone plays on the server, almost as if anyone who had any interest was prevented from doing so ... shocker!

The blue pals only know to level in Unrest/MM.

Tons of other zones in the game with no twinks.

Almost every single blue player goes and begs for seb trash loot and buffs in the tunnel then goes to Unrest/CB after EC.

My alts never went to CB/Unrest or MM cuz they didn't have fungus and "dragon slayer weps". It speaks to what I said earlier my dude, you guys know the "p99 way" and only that. Kind of insulting not meant in this post to be one.

My cleric and warrior etc lveled up without dealing with a single fungi'd ragebringer twink.

And guess what there's more problems you mention there like non classic epic quest mqs to lvl 1s being in, no item loot so no incentive to set the fungi twink up (we did kill a few with our caster roll up groups). I blame the players for doing it, esp the ones who couldn't hang in max lvl pvp and resorted to that cuz they were butthurt.
Last edited by Nirgon; 11-29-2018 at 02:45 PM..
Old 11-29-2018, 02:42 PM
Banned

This is now a r99 RNF.

The only other option worse is if the Trannies take over... (?)
Closed Thread