Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 07:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason you fail messiur, is because you blindly focus on your silly short term supply argument also ignoring the overall server situation and its future development. Mark my words, beads will pass Manastone in value. Soon.
How "soon"? I want to have something to giggle about "soon".

Bump and GL on sale btw.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How "soon"? I want to have something to giggle about "soon".

Bump and GL on sale btw.
In 1 year beads are 175k-210k while Manastone will be remaining 210k-240k is my guess. From then on it will be close enough for beads vs Manastone trade. The reason i do it now is to make profit of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] please note i was right before when i guessed 150k beads value per todayish, not to brag but just saying. In 2 years beads are a 235k+ item no doubt and from then will keep push towards 300k. Beads will break 300k while stone will never break its 250k roof due to new server and the weak demand on Manastone vs beads for a server like this.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 2 years beads are a 235k+ item no doubt and from then will keep push towards 300k. Beads will break 300k while stone will never break its 250k roof due to new server and the weak demand on Manastone vs beads for a server like this.
I guess it boils down to if you believe Beads are more desired than MS in a few years. Personally in genereal (not considering class) I would value a MS above beads, but no need to discuss that as it is a matter of believe.

And free bump to you, sir.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:42 AM
Aviak

Manastone is a unique, irreplaceable item that is a total game changer. On the other hand, Holgresh Elder Beads are a nice luxury, but if a monk wants to pull arena without one he/she can rock a tink bag filled with 10 stalking probes and be good on eyes for most of the night for the tricky pulls. They cost nearly nothing to recharge and are easy to craft.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Sarnak

i can offer 240k
Old 08-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone is a unique, irreplaceable item that is a total game changer. On the other hand, Holgresh Elder Beads are a nice luxury, but if a monk wants to pull arena without one he/she can rock a tink bag filled with 10 stalking probes and be good on eyes for most of the night for the tricky pulls. They cost nearly nothing to recharge and are easy to craft.
Wrong. Beads demand greater than that.
The proof against you is that beads gone up to 150k steadily while Manastone was sold for as little as 200-210k by Dquin for less than 1-2 months ago, ie price been 195-240k for years and wont budge. Your demand reflection is mistaken and you forget the soon to come Manastone crash with low price sell pressure due to full server knowledge on new server. For like 1 month ago a whole CSG raid in sebilis was delayed as we were missing an elder beads ive also seen raids go bad due to lack of beads. You argue stone for a little popular druid / cleric class (solo) on a server where most of us are tired of new alts and focus on lvl 45+ for our existing characters would exceed or equal the beads demand is just silly. You even forget the necro/SK use of beads and overall use in environments like door opening and general exploring with beads . Keep also in mind new server is around the corner while stone will be the first farmed item by most, even the 'un-educated' EQ player ie those who are very casual gamers write 'ill probably play on new server, grab a manastone or two'. Yes thats where we are going Sir, but nice try talking up the stone demand vs beads. It does not hold as you can see, market knows this just check the price movements previous 2-3 years.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Wrong. Beads demand greater than that.
The proof against you is that beads gone up to 150k steadily while Manastone was sold for as little as 200-210k by Dquin for less than 1-2 months ago, ie price been 195-240k for years and wont budge. Your demand reflection is mistaken and you forget the soon to come Manastone crash with low price sell pressure due to full server knowledge on new server. For like 1 month ago a whole CSG raid in sebilis was delayed as we were missing an elder beads ive also seen raids go bad due to lack of beads. You argue stone for a little popular druid / cleric class (solo) on a server where most of us are tired of new alts and focus on lvl 45+ for our existing characters would exceed or equal the beads demand is just silly. You even forget the necro/SK use of beads and overall use in environments like door opening and general exploring with beads . Keep also in mind new server is around the corner while stone will be the first farmed item by most, even the 'un-educated' EQ player ie those who are very casual gamers write 'ill probably play on new server, grab a manastone or two'. Yes thats where we are going Sir, but nice try talking up the stone demand vs beads. It does not hold as you can see, market knows this just check the price movements previous 2-3 years.
It's almost as though you have a bunch of beads for sale and is hoping to buy some cheap manastones... but surely I'm wrong.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
please note i was right before when i guessed 150k beads value per todayish, not to brag but just saying.
Dude, the reason beads price spiked is because of monk sneak nerf. A mechanic change you had no clue about when predicting market price. Time for som humble pie, eh?
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 08-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextToTheGods [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, the reason beads price spiked is because of monk sneak nerf. A mechanic change you had no clue about when predicting market price. Time for som humble pie, eh?
So true, so glad I bought mine before people realized how awesome they would be with that nerf.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Closed Thread