Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 08:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

The Dark Men of Odus members who were present assisting Seal Team need to also be included in this ban.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

[p99 forums, feb 2021]
green players: *chanting* purge, purge-

blue players, red players: purge, PURGE

me: *pounding my clipboard* PURGE! PURGE! PURGE!
Old 02-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Dark Men of Odus members who were present assisting Seal Team need to also be included in this ban.
We take your statement seriously. and in will no way affect how we treat you and your guild in the future. We promise. No toxicity will come to you or your respective guilds in the future.

I promise.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dmo is basically a ST guild, they always raid together and were there for the infractions.

If you see them on any raid content, report them.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dmo is basically a ST guild, they always raid together and were there for the infractions.

Why would i raid on a sever that has gone full AOC, if i wanted to rotate dragons i'd go to TLP. I came here specifically to play p99 because it was classic. I'm trying to play a game where the biggest winners are the people who put the most effort into the game. Not the biggest whiners.

Not some 2020 rehashed old content designed to make money offer exp potions and give everyone an instance of trak.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

it's cool p99 has a gimmick guild whose gimmick is being as close to explicitly racist as possible without actually saying the quiet part out loud.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We take your statement seriously. and in will no way affect how we treat you and your guild in the future. We promise. No toxicity will come to you or your respective guilds in the future.

I promise.
A thinly veiled threat to grief on a 20 year old elf simulator. Totally cool and normal. You should consider engaging in carnal relations with your wife's boyfriend, it may loosen you up a bit and make you more fun at parties.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's cool p99 has a gimmick guild whose gimmick is being as close to explicitly racist as possible without actually saying the quiet part out loud.
DANIEL
Old 02-07-2021, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Were they there for the noble theft? If not, stop asking for everyone and their grandmother to be banned because you don't want competition for your pixels.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incels too
Closed Thread