Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

Guys before you take a SS tap the duck button twice real fast, and you will relax your arms and look 10x more bad ass.

Arms up is how women stand.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Ishrin Ishrin is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 96
Default

Guised monk in Whistling Robe with a Square Helm for fun.

Luto.JPG
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Lord Casey Lord Casey is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 106
Default

I have an erudite paladin in full valorium with epic/guise

Human monk with whistling robe and epic w/ guise

Female troll warrior with epic/guise and that haste custom helm

human cleric in full ethereal mist and epic/guise and clicky heal staff from VP/manastone

human ranger with guise/epics

human druid with guise/epic

human mage with guise/epic and crown of rile my nig

and lastly female ogre SK with guise

a few other casters with guise as well. All bound at pots

haven't logged on in half a decade

Did I mention I was a G? I think that's obvious
Last edited by Lord Casey; 07-08-2022 at 10:51 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-09-2022, 04:07 AM
Ikon me Knivet Ikon me Knivet is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an erudite paladin in full valorium with epic/guise

Human monk with whistling robe and epic w/ guise

Female troll warrior with epic/guise and that haste custom helm

human cleric in full ethereal mist and epic/guise and clicky heal staff from VP/manastone

human ranger with guise/epics

human druid with guise/epic

human mage with guise/epic and crown of rile my nig

and lastly female ogre SK with guise

a few other casters with guise as well. All bound at pots

haven't logged on in half a decade

Did I mention I was a G? I think that's obvious
So you say, where's the proof? You know what to do.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-10-2022, 03:41 AM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector

Jimjam's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an erudite paladin in full valorium with epic/guise

Human monk with whistling robe and epic w/ guise

Female troll warrior with epic/guise and that haste custom helm

human cleric in full ethereal mist and epic/guise and clicky heal staff from VP/manastone

human ranger with guise/epics

human druid with guise/epic

human mage with guise/epic and crown of rile my nig

and lastly female ogre SK with guise

a few other casters with guise as well. All bound at pots

haven't logged on in half a decade

Did I mention I was a G? I think that's obvious
Guise epic and crown isnít enough. Needs earth staff too for max flex.
__________________

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Indefinite Indefinite is offline
Kobold

Indefinite's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 115
Default

DE Druid in Woven Grass Armor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ally with Dark Elves and seeking out abandoned neriak buildings to establish the neriak druid guild
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-12-2022, 12:34 PM
Graahle Graahle is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have an erudite paladin in full valorium with epic/guise

Human monk with whistling robe and epic w/ guise

Female troll warrior with epic/guise and that haste custom helm

human cleric in full ethereal mist and epic/guise and clicky heal staff from VP/manastone

human ranger with guise/epics

human druid with guise/epic

human mage with guise/epic and crown of rile my nig

and lastly female ogre SK with guise

a few other casters with guise as well. All bound at pots

haven't logged on in half a decade

Did I mention I was a G? I think that's obvious
GOD Casey appears. Pras
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Lord Casey Lord Casey is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 106
Default

PRAS good sir

PRAS

Get off your ass Rogean. I'm ready to dominate again. New red. Get it done sir.
Last edited by Lord Casey; 07-12-2022 at 04:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-17-2022, 08:53 PM
Gustoo Gustoo is offline
Planar Protector

Gustoo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The side of Bristlebane
Posts: 5,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PRAS good sir

PRAS

Get off your ass Rogean. I'm ready to dominate again. New red. Get it done sir.
__________________
Discord PVP Server:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Lost but not forgotten.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.