Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

More old man yells at clouds stuff going on here
Old 11-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More old man yells at clouds stuff going on here
Pretty funny that the alpha males here are just facebook uncles. Rob Schneider on Twitter dot com, wow, really compelling.
Old 11-12-2022, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Haha
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 11-12-2022, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on a serious note, since July. Very nice. You realize the wise move is to make the move to cannabis. But that's my take. My state has a very pleasant mmj program.

Some very low-key but clearheaded Humble Pie. A mild strain. By today's standards. Just a decade or so ago, hitting 10% was decent. And before that, 7% potency was your good days.

Meh. You get used to it. Do you know that coffee during the 80's tasted like water? I mean civilian coffee. Dunkin was "the hard stuff." It's why old people love Dunkin'. For them, they're blasting "Everybody Wants Some!" and reliving the glory years.

This is a great time to like mid-potency weed.

We all have different lives. We all have to walk our own oath, but to understand someone you have to try to understand that path.

I think the 21st century will be known as the century of cannabis.

The math is easy. Half the people don't drink. Half the people who do drink, drink lightly or do it for social reasons and do not really enjoy drinking.

Take that equation, and add weed. Weed preference could, potentially, outnumber the alcohol subculture within a few generations of choice. Remember, alcohol is legal and a lot of people do not like it. Assuming they will not like some indica is not logical.

Yield to the new master race.
I don't react well to weed or cannibis.

Butt I'm extremely happy for those who get function from it.
Old 11-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roe backlash in shambz
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol such copium. Republicans had everything handed to them on a silver platter these midterms and fucked it up by nominating crazy and extremist candidates who were roundly rejected by the voters in the country.

Good news for the future. Hopefully we see the GOP start to shift back to being more center right instead of being fake conservatives (i.e., wanting big government that will federally ban abortion for example).

Someone sees how things work. Just from a practical level, if I imagine myself simply as a Party who just wants to control the budget, b/c that is THE power, nominating clear sectarians or ideologues always will turn off a predictable % of voters, either side.

But this assumes, the Republicans actually control this party anymore. That is highly debatable.

If they keep running people who wear teabags and crosses the size of Flavor-Flave's clocks, the donor base will just grease another palm.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg F61EAC70-9FCC-4F81-8E87-F937C7EEEC8D.jpg (23.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-12-2022, 06:04 PM
Banned

Oops posted that in wrong thread
Old 11-12-2022, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oops posted that in wrong thread
It’s ok it’s applicable to Patrece so it works
Old 11-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread