Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to get your stories straight.

And its funny that p02 is switching to Titanium. And EQEmu is looking at dropping support for it. Might want to rethink the switch and go to a newer better supported client.
V V V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Community run rotations should be community run. GM enforced.
said by you on Takproject. seems like that's what a difference is. and have you*i know you have* seen the long ass post of bugs? "RID SHAKER PAGING BUT LEAVE INFINIT SK MANA"
please......

as far as the client and plans. IDFK, im only a player. it's that community(eqmac- yes i played there undercover) that split its self up and this is the shit they have caused, confusion and unsure-ness of its POTENTIAL members because come on... we love luclin and pop and p99 isnt going to keep some of its members when those expansions launch.

tell me why i should switch and i will but that's if you can tell the future of both.

regardless, i love the support you do. carry on
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 09-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Sarnak

^^^ lol this kid is fuken dumb, stay on p2002 please
Old 09-08-2016, 09:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
considering Takproject cant make up their fucking minds as to which "bugs" to keep and which to rid,
and also a gm enforced rotation.
considering P2002 instead. they are updating to Tit client and will have mouse scroll
I chose TAKP over P2002 by just looking at the changelog updates. Last update for P2002 was July 14th, and then before that it was May 31st. TAKP has had 18 in that time.

It's clear which admins know what they are doing.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I chose TAKP over P2002 by just looking at the changelog updates. Last update for P2002 was July 14th, and then before that it was May 31st. TAKP has had 18 in that time.

I don't play on either, but chose Takp over p2002 a long time ago, because every person who's come here to shill p2002 has been a jackass while everyone person advertising takp has been pleasant ^^
Old 09-08-2016, 11:21 AM
Banned

Remember when Relapse woke the sleeper. Love that kid
Old 09-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i like this
Sacrifice*P99G*
Old 09-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ lol this kid is fuken dumb, stay on p2002 please
i have both installed. see you soon honey
Sacrifice*P99G*
Old 09-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have both installed. see you soon honey
Should get my latest client mods if playing on a PC. Don't let them know on p02, since it will get you banned for using outside client modifications.

Takp staff has already discussed a long term roadmap, out to 2018. Thats when PoP should be finished. Velious in 2 weeks. Luclin next year. PoP in two phases, wrapping it all up sometime in 2018. When all finished, takp will go public again with all code and db. Since it is a preservation project, with the ultimate plan to share with all.

If you miss Eunomia or GreenGrocer, then head on over to p02 and get ur fix.

If you want nostalgia? Then stay here on p99.

Takp is something else. Its not for everyone. Those that its for will find their way there just fine.

H
Old 09-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

It's funny how TAK players can't talk about TAK without pooping on P02. Play on whatever server you like. Everquest is everquest. FWIW, @ another poster further up, P02 gets updated, the devs there aren't as meticulous about listing every last single change. A lot of dev focus on P02 has been on getting the titanium client out, which I imagine will push our nightly pop from ~150 to over 200 almost over night. I can think of several people who are waiting for it to come out.

I really do like the old client and will miss it, if TAK has figured out a way for it to work connectivity wise, great, but P02 has decided to move to titanium, which isn't a bad choice and is pretty accessible. Hate on P02 all you want, we have a pretty solid pop, two raiding guilds, and plenty of people leveling up.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Kobold

p02 deserves the shittalk for harboring the Great Enemy

also for being a crap server
Closed Thread