Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2020, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

pointless old man drama, thread can be closed
Old 02-25-2020, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow... what a bunch of douche in group, all they care is about their stupid xp bar that can't achieve them shit in RL
why should my exp suffer because some rando "Needs" to use the toilet?
Old 02-25-2020, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

So you said two things to Ulura, then spent 30 min talking to the rest of the group about how upset you are. Why didn't you spend more time talking to the person you had an issue with?

Also, if no one appears to be on the same page as you, it's best to cut your losses and move on.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

If any spawns are up, or are about to be, then AFKing for six minutes puts you at risk of being booted. I'm not saying that you can't argue that those people could be nicer and not boot you, but I also don't think they are being RnF-worthy assholes because you disappeared for several minutes.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If any spawns are up, or are about to be, then AFKing for six minutes puts you at risk of being booted. I'm not saying that you can't argue that those people could be nicer and not boot you, but I also don't think they are being RnF-worthy assholes because you disappeared for several minutes.
Is 6 minutes really so unreasonable when you’ve been with a group for hours though? Real life comes knocking for everyone; if he’s been out pulling for that entire time when most folks sit on their ass at the camp meddling (and probably afk’ themselves and no one notices) he deserves some consideration. Only reason people took notice is because it was the puller, and I’m sure someone else could have pulled for the few minutes he was gone, or hell maybe they could even take a short break themselves.

The fact he got replaced with a rogue is proof that they had another puller in the group capable of filling in while he was gone. Likely the tank.
Old 02-25-2020, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

@OP Group in these high zem zones with a gain of salt?

I dont even group in those drama zones. I've got a wife and kids if I want unregulated drama
Old 02-26-2020, 02:52 PM
Orc

This is why I make my groups pretty much, or like to group with guildies more often... I personally don't have an issues with AFKing, I mean 5 other people can pull the weight. Everyone needs to get something to eat, piss, or whatnot. Lets be real.

You have 6 people all in BM, that camp can be trio'd effectively at that level. No reason for a boot. When others could pull while he was afk.

Lastly being replaced by a rogue, all of a sudden during an AFK would mean one thing to me, this rogue was a friend of the group lead needing some XP.

6 minutes afk lol, really?
Old 02-27-2020, 03:57 AM
Fire Giant

if the group had a problem with pull quality, they should have voiced it and communicate to the puller, instead of pulling a fuckin silent kick, or else how the fuck can the puller adjust?

also keep in mind pulling is tiresome, you group members should be grateful all you gotta do is sit your ass there and click on some buttons

the fact that other group members are selfish and wanted to stay out of drama, everyone in the group should be named and shamed
Old 02-27-2020, 09:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you fucking serious? Booting a party member because he went to the bathroom for 6 minutes makes you an asshole. Period.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos1990 View Post
I said and looted nothing the entire day just chain pulls. If you want the full dump with combat included ask.

So OP offered to put the entire logs here and still hasn’t, seems suspicious to me.
Closed Thread