Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

I'm looking forward to Coronavirus actually. We are mandated to WFH indefinitely starting tomorrow, and the lack of commuting into London is going to mean more time for Splitpaw zone building.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm looking forward to Coronavirus actually. We are mandated to WFH indefinitely starting tomorrow, and the lack of commuting into London is going to mean more time for Splitpaw zone building.
What is your guide for rebuilding old paw? Was the zone ever laid out and detailed anywhere pre-revamp?
Old 03-12-2020, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down Over 9 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14 means a camp time of close to 9 days.

Only people cheating/using non classic methods are staying there. And right now that's the only game in town, so is currently designed so that only cheaters win. Do you think that's a problem?
if said 13 people remained there using this windows teamshare or shit to basically scoot over boxing laws, then you would be waiting around 3 weeks. I attempted this camp 4 times and only one successfully.

One time i started at 7 ended at 5 and had been sitting for 47 hrs clicking 8.5-13min afk timers.

There is no one person at all that can sit at a camp for over 60 hrs in line focusing without cheating. You comment is correct, if you or i receive backlash its because they cheat, end of story. Cheaters don't like being blasted and just like any crackhead or cheater they lie till their dying day.

No you cant move from spot 10 to 1 in under 3 days ever unless half those folks get banned or go ld. then you may be 1-3 on list and still must wait your 20hrs -70 hrs for one stone to drop.

All the lies about i got on list and it was only 2 and 6 hrs later i had my stone, are just that lies. I dare staff to post statistics or even hang out at that camp for a day and see how many people are cheating. Or training the camp. I'm sure the list would fall to 5 or less at all times if a gm bot was placed in the area to make them randomly perform tasks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The list isnt classic, so might as well toss a BOT in there to make sure the non classic cheaters cant cheat.

You arent alone feeling the dismal anger of the lines being buddy boxed
Old 03-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your guide for rebuilding old paw? Was the zone ever laid out and detailed anywhere pre-revamp?
I've dug up lots of info actually. Here's the summary

http://wiki.project1999.com/Infected_Paw
Old 03-14-2020, 10:55 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Summed up nicely, and anyone part of the "I want it now" club needs to realize that good things come to those who wait.

Start waiting and stop ranting for maximum success. Very few perceived server related issues were ever fixed by ranting on the forums.
said by someone waiting 14 days nonstop, without sharing a character

LOL WHAT
Old 03-15-2020, 06:50 AM
Planar Protector

Friends...

I think my thread on the value of the manastone has had it's effect...

Tread at your own peril.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=350652
Old 03-17-2020, 12:30 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time to do something about the unlcassic cheaters sharing screens/characters to stay at this camp.

Thanks.
I mean what do you want to happen? The only solution to this problem is instances and EQ doesn't have those. Did you honestly expect starting on Green and thinking you'd ever have a chance at these camps?
Old 03-18-2020, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Nobody is cheating. You all get a fair shot in line at the item. The only thing standing in your way is the drop rate. If you still think someone being ahead of you is "in your way", you're part of the problem.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:27 PM
Skeleton

Guise Camp - 24 hours of madness... its been about 14 hours with no drops... clinging onto my #2 spot... fml!!
Old 03-21-2020, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldknocker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guise Camp - 24 hours of madness... its been about 14 hours with no drops... clinging onto my #2 spot... fml!!
I logged in, and saw you still there.. but heard the story of what ultimately happened. ;/