Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That you seem to be some kind of high level a-hole, oh no I think we got that very clearly
Of course I am an asshole. I'm only asshole on the RnF forums though. Stop acting like your shit doesn't stink like everyone else.
Old 07-18-2020, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

I really don't know what you're complaining about. In a dense, narrow, winding zone like LGuk, it can be very easily to get into trouble and have to strafe run right for the exit. It's honestly on you that you took his response as flippant when he was just giving you the straight dope: If he stopped to type, he'd probably have died.

Is it unfortunate that you got trained? Yes. Would I have done the same thing Frok did? Yes. Would I do it again to save myself? Yes.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Mcoy
Old 07-18-2020, 04:21 PM
Orc

I don't believe I ever complained about the train, or even not calling it (at least not on this thread). I spent time on the Screenshots for comic relief, I mean come on - I used a SC of superman lasering...

The only concern I raised was:
"...if someone trains you, doesn't call a train and then feels justified... priceless."

Hey I'm not blaming anyone for not being able to understand that, and I'm not above anyone here, we all have different strengths and weaknesses, or just simply don't care to read the entire post, except for Northern Paladin Knight of Truth fastboy21, he is above us all -- obviously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] hahaha

But its even more fun when you read responses that have nothing to do with the post in the first place, like:

Old 07-18-2020, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Did you rule lawyer? Probably not. Therefore, he wins. Too bad, gg.
Old 07-18-2020, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by overpower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe I ever complained about the train, or even not calling it (at least not on this thread). I spent time on the Screenshots for comic relief, I mean come on - I used a SC of superman lasering...

The only concern I raised was:
"...if someone trains you, doesn't call a train and then feels justified... priceless."

Hey I'm not blaming anyone for not being able to understand that, and I'm not above anyone here, we all have different strengths and weaknesses, or just simply don't care to read the entire post, except for Northern Paladin Knight of Truth fastboy21, he is above us all -- obviously [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] hahaha

But its even more fun when you read responses that have nothing to do with the post in the first place, like:

Still?
Old 07-18-2020, 04:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you rule lawyer? Probably not. Therefore, he wins. Too bad, gg.
What are you like 10 yrs old? Who said anything about a win? The only win here is the similes and laughs people have on the thread.

…this guy trying to declare a winner, hasn't the slightest idea of what the thread is about.
Old 07-18-2020, 04:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still?
What are you still doing here, shouldn't you be out there somewhere being right and proving others wrong on everything unrelated to you?

I think a few threads down from this one, someone mentioned it was raining in the Karanas, go prove them wrong, Knight of Truth and Superiority. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-18-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Wait till they train you only when they do have regard for you. Then you have reached peak p99.
Old 07-18-2020, 04:43 PM
Banned

Only thing I know is there are very few times I've ran a unfortunate train through LGuk and didn't have the time to press autorun and type /shout train at the proper locations.

Sounds like a lotta people here have fat slow fingers and need to bust out Mavis Beacon to git gud.
Closed Thread