Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could see a use case for duoing, but soloing there's no way you are going to outdamage your pet by just clicking that thing. I dunno, maybe I'm not thinking of the same encounters you are, but like... dorf dock guards... the battle lasts 40 seconds with Vocarate: Water and I need to do ~2500 minimum to get full XP. Just no way to do that with a 17 second cast time.

What am I missing?
No, you're definitely not going to outdamage your pet with it. But it's great if you're dismissing the pet every mob. For example, I used to get a TON of mileage out of the Burnt Wood Staff when farming and XPing off Ice Giants. One pet, one DS cast and 3 clicks of the staff (approximately 1k damage mana-free) would usually be enough to kill an IG. And I could kill them fast to get just barely enough med time between spawns to hold down all 3. Without the mana-free damage from the staff that would have been impossible. Boots would have been even better, obviously.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg822 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, other than that. Don’t have 1 million plat unfortunately [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont worry just keep farming cash its fairly simple to be able to make 50k a month

(assuming you are on the blue server), it would take you about a year and half

to get a earth staff MQ

tbh i see a grind that long worth it for one of the best epics in the game

good luck OP =)

some places i reccomend farming plat is seb, sea furies, or if you have a druid you can port
Closed Thread