Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blammo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dark elf SK guide is worth a read every couple months while andains guides are not even worth reading once
great mother teresa roleplayer, shitty guides.

tried my hardest to get staff to lock and delete his guides for good reason

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

I mean at least the sk thread makes you smile. Andian's guides are literally for slow adults. By slow I mean adults who still don't know where to level or farm coin in a 17 year old game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

By the way guys heard hill giants and seafuries were good coin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2017, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

link the SK guide

cant find it

Andain's guides are for new players who never played EQ in 2017...Tassador, kinda slow of you to get that
Old 04-17-2017, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Lol new players it's just bad ones that need that shitty guide.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=67121
Old 04-17-2017, 02:02 PM
Banned

Here is a better guide for players who aren't completely brain dead. Group to level 60. Join the top raiding guild. Log on for dkp hits or raid attendance. Go to HoT pickup raids.

End of guide
Old 04-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

I based my entire red99 experience on ebk bluuhd guide
Old 04-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Kobold

Default Perspective

Andain's guides are a damn sight more helpful to a newb than your complaints about them. You think they suck, write one yourself to prove it or you're just blowing hot air with a salty tinge.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Andain's guides are a damn sight more helpful to a newb than your complaints about them. You think they suck, write one yourself to prove it or you're just blowing hot air with a salty tinge.
True using his guide it will take you 6 months to reach lvl 60 and have about 24k or so. Glad he is doing newbies right and not modifying set guide to account for how ridiculously easy it is to reach level 60. How easy it is to join a guild and latch on for key items that core members already have due to how starving for players server is. Yeah go ahead and read that shit and do sirens and gargoyles fucking clowns.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Default Hah my point exactly

Not everyone has the wide open social schedule necessary to neckbeard their way to raid gear at light speed. I guess you do? Lucky you! Andain's guide is for the likes of us other people who may actually have some shizz to do irl sometimes. Love your attitude bud - keep rockin that toxin.

Thanks for the guide, Andain.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Andain is a cool guy just don't get on his bad side. One of the main rules of the DE SK guide is to not accept any gifts from anyone and its true. Required reading if you haven't read the whole thing you will never get far

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Closed Thread