Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

can yall cool your hate boners for trump. it is not healthy to be erect for several months

turn that frown upsidedown and make a thread about what a good boy biden is instead
Old 02-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can yall cool your hate boners for trump. it is not healthy to be erect for several months
stop this steel
Old 02-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's wrong about everything, generally.

Bernie could be 20 years younger and he'd never be president because his "base" is 50% more likely to attend a protest and post memes on twitter than they are to actually vote.
Oh man I enjoyed the Bernie bros dunk
Old 02-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Whether or not he gets impeached, we have structural problems with our government such that either party tries to undo everything that the previous administration would call “progress.” This isn’t a trend that creates a stable America long term, and id suggest you teach your children the classics, piano, and chess, because a dramatic increase in IQ will be required to fix these things. You guys aren’t going to get smarter. My generation didn’t raise you well enough to make you the confident handsomillionaires that characterize my cohort. That said, the next generation could possibly be our greatest, if you’d merely shut the fuck up and do everything I say
Old 02-09-2021, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether or not he gets impeached, we have structural problems with our government such that either party tries to undo everything that the previous administration would call “progress.” This isn’t a trend that creates a stable America long term, and id suggest you teach your children the classics, piano, and chess, because a dramatic increase in IQ will be required to fix these things. You guys aren’t going to get smarter. My generation didn’t raise you well enough to make you the confident handsomillionaires that characterize my cohort. That said, the next generation could possibly be our greatest, if you’d merely shut the fuck up and do everything I say
.. go on...
Old 02-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

First step requires Latin fluency and a submission of your children’s first operatic piano composition. Once I’ve evaluated, I will proffer further instruction

In the meantime, everyone should seek Christ and realize Donald Trump or Barack Obama, Americans, could beat the mother fuck out of Justin Trudeau and every other Canadian to ever walk the earth
Old 02-09-2021, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Canadians are bad because they stole the Sasquatch's homeland. Anderson Cooper told me.
Old 02-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's already been impeached twice

this is the senate trial to convict/punish

republicans are arguing that if the president breaks the law - any law - and there isn't time left in their term to impeach and convict them, they are immune to any consequences for their actions

let that sink in

hope joe biden has some crazy atrocities planned for his final days in office since he'll be immune from any consequences
Hrmm. Stupid or feigning stupid? What's the story on this cooter clown? Of course He didn't break any laws. He'd be getting charged in a criminal court if so. Sorry your garbage tier public edjewkayshun didn't inform you of such.
Old 02-09-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether or not he gets impeached, we have structural problems with our government such that either party tries to undo everything that the previous administration would call “progress.” This isn’t a trend that creates a stable America long term
This is quite literally why our government is great. Because we dont progress quickly. We dont let trends become policy, because when one party does, the other party undoes it. Its why administrations up until dumb idiot trump would avoid executive actions, because those can be undone.

Its what makes america work.

You might want to consider, if you want a nation that progresses in one direction, to move to a country like china.

If you want policies to not change with the next administration, you want one administration.

Consider that america isnt a broken country and just that it's people are a little dumb right now.
Old 02-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

No buddy republicans and democrats have historically believed in a mostly consistent foreign and domestic policy. Things differed, but you had many republicans who were liberal and many democrats who were conservative, things didn’t pass by party line, etc

I’m not going to elaborate, but this is as partisan and ideological as we have been in my lifetime, and you completely missed my point and turned it into a meme. I did not say we need a series of 5 year plans like China, I simply mean that Americans used to believe in most things in common but differ in terms of means. Now the ends differ as well

Hope this help! Wonkie where you at? I need some high IQ criticism of my position
Closed Thread