Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Default Casual player LF active family guild

Hello everyone!

Old school EQ player and MMO veteran here. I'm looking to enrich my everquest experience and make some new friends along the way. I'm a laid back person who would rather group than solo and help others than prosper alone. I don't believe in excluding someone based on class or role unless the group absolutely can't function without that specific role.

Ideally I would like to find a family style guild that is interested in raiding in the future or perhaps is already raiding/joint raiding as I've never experienced that in EQ before. I played from 2000-2005 and at the time my highest character was in the low 50s. I hail from the Povar server, Lorekeepers guild, and I also did a stint on FV when I was roleplaying heavily. I very much enjoy EQ for the social aspect, and the inherent difficulty. There are a number of dungeons I'm interested in adventuring but I can't seem to get groups interested for the less popular zones.

My play times are a few days a week (random) from 5pm-10pm EST and most weekends anytime.
Currently I'm maining a halfling druid, level 37. Also have a high elf enchanter, level 34.

After I left EQ I went on to play dungeons and dragons online DDO (Khyber server, Loreseekers Guild) from 2006-2013. Now I'm back in the MMO scene cause I've got the itch.

I've scoured the forums and checked the guild listings on the wiki but I haven't found a guild that really stands out and makes me feel "Thats the one!". So here I am advertising myself to the masses. Hope to hear from you all! -Cheers!
Old 10-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

Only family style guild I've seen is Intensive Care and I haven't seen any of their members online in past few days or /who all intensive isn't working?

I wouldn't be against just joining a static group near my levels or one starting new toons soon.

Any ideas/suggestions anyone?
Old 10-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

The family style guilds aren't necessarily listed in the forums or the wiki because they aren't actively recruiting, but you do see them around in-game. I'm not sure what their individual preferences for recruitment are. You would have to find and ask the members yourself.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 10-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Orc

<Order of Exile> is family/casual guild, but we have no plans for future raiding.

-Sjarme (aka Skwarsh) <Order of Exile>
Old 10-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Azure Guard is the most family oriented end content, casual PM EST guild. Check is out!
Old 10-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Azure Guard is your best bet. Awesome people, super friendly, they group together and raid when they can.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenithia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azure Guard is your best bet. Awesome people, super friendly, they group together and raid when they can.
Thanks for the rep Savannah!
Old 10-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Large Bat

I also think that College of Adventure is a good guild.

Might want to check them out, very friendly and helpfull.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

I appreciate the kind replies everyone. I have found myself a member of the Blackheart Pirates crew. A great group of guys so far, laid back, casual, and with a little raiding going on. Exactly what I've been looking.
Closed Thread