Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

I would use iTunes but I don't have an iPhone anymore plus I add music and cant transfer it outside of iTunes which is stupid. media player is terrible as well I cant seem to just simply drag and drop music I just try to play it over and over til it shows up in my library otherwise its just on a unsaved play list and if that it is like x5
Last edited by georgie; 09-29-2014 at 12:00 PM..
Old 09-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

I hate people who play ranked. Fuckers feed, afk or just straight up suck so bad they feed a teemo. How the fuck do you do that? Seems I got all rolled into one last night.

I just need two people who are willing to play, and three others who don't spend more time dead than alive and I can win. Seems it's a rare find for that criteria.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I hate people.jpg (98.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-30-2014, 09:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate people who play ranked. Fuckers feed, afk or just straight up suck so bad they feed a teemo. How the fuck do you do that? Seems I got all rolled into one last night.

I just need two people who are willing to play, and three others who don't spend more time dead than alive and I can win. Seems it's a rare find for that criteria.
How does Lucian + Janna lose to Ashe + anything...heh.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

on my 4th chat restriction probationary period im surprised im not banned though Ive been banned for weeks before with the same toxic attitude it might be from giving them my money

p.s. all the scrubs I play with u are all faggots I cant tell u ingame cuz I can only speak once per 8 minutes

UPDATE IM CURRENTLY IN MY 2ND DOUBLE BOT ADC TEAM THIS IS ALSO BACK TO BACK AWESOME

CAPS CUZ IM MAD
Last edited by georgie; 10-05-2014 at 04:33 AM..
Closed Thread