Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow Rubicite Breastplate 20K or ...

...combination of Red Wood Wands (1k/each) and platinum.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Rubicite_Breastplate

PST to Mannastone or PM here if I'm not in game.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Normally I would't be doing this but do NOT deal with this guy. Very surprised he finally linked his forum name to his in-game name, lol, unless he is trolling everyone right now. This is this guy here who everyone has been talking about who has held camps hostage and not participated in them:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344493

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344030
Old 01-16-2020, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge
Teal Trading Thread: WTS Big Baller Items

Rubicite Breastplate: 24k
Translation: "Hey guys, normally I wouldn't be doing this but, don't buy from this guy selling at a lower price than me, the tabloids say he is a bad bad man!"
  1. I am offering a better price.
  2. You camped an entire set and still haven't sold it/traded it for Manastone
  3. You believed the tabloids.

I get it. Thanks for the free bump, now move long. This isn't RnF.

Remember folks, people have motives, and "knowing is half the battle."
Old 01-17-2020, 06:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normally I would't be doing this but do NOT deal with this guy. Very surprised he finally linked his forum name to his in-game name, lol, unless he is trolling everyone right now. This is this guy here who everyone has been talking about who has held camps hostage and not participated in them:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344493

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344030
Pretty sure this guy is mad that buying/trading accounts is no longer viable like it used to be on blue. Not so rich anymore?
Old 01-17-2020, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure this guy is mad that buying/trading accounts is no longer viable like it used to be on blue. Not so rich anymore?
No, if you actually read my post then you would see why I am mad, and you should be too. He literally got his rubi bp for free by holding the camp hostage at level 35 and not participating. GMs did nothing. I don't even think Castle will deny this.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Once again, I appreciate the free bump and a friendly reminder again, this isn't RnF. You can get out.

I helped both Tephin and Reeky get their BP and later I got mine. Definitely were some of the 'I can't believe you're 35 and on list, you can't solo it, so I'm not going to help you' crowd after Tephin and Reeky left. Hard to participate when people just say "solo it or leave." I refused to be bullied by this whiners. They don't want to help, but they demand I attempt to solo it. Sorry, they must not have been interested in the camp, and so I /who all lfg to find people and build some groups of people who aren't manipulative jerks out for pixels.

I had really cool group, Filthgorger, Mehus, and crap can't remember the names of others. We had a pretty sweet group, but it didn't last. Cool shaman dude before that.

Later on, I got trained twice resulting in death and a level 50 enchanter (who soloed the room with charmed pet a few nights before) came attempting to charm AoF (no claw visibly in hand, meaning 100% has BP.)

Didn't do what she did a few nights ago when she was camping BP, then once she realized AoF is uncharmable left since "my animation pet can't solo this, sorry can't help." Hmmm, you know AoF has BP and you want to charm it for some reason... I wonder why...

Trash-tier griefers trying to ruin other people's experience. I refused to be bullied, and I won.

Back on topic:

It's obvious I am selling at lower price and you just mad bro. You can leave the thread now, this isn't RnF.

To everyone else: Buy a Rubi BP hat was hard-fought against griefers, elitists, and whiners. I'll still sell it for less than Skorge, and I'll even polish it up with Skorge tears
Old 01-17-2020, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ enough said...2 threads were made entirely about you and your ways...stop trying to justify yourself bro...deal with it, accept it and move on. You did wrong. Own up to it. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2020, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O
It's obvious I am selling at lower price and you just mad bro. You can leave the thread now, this isn't RnF.
Mine is at a lower price than yours now, actually lol...good luck homie.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
^ enough said...2 threads were made entirely about you and your ways

Swing on and a miss. Strike 3, Skorge, you're out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stop posting on this thread. You're not a buyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean
Replying

When replying to another's thread, you may not:
Comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale.
Offer your own items for sale under a WTS thread or link to any other thread selling items.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 01-17-2020 at 09:25 AM..
Old 01-17-2020, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
How is a rubi bp worth 30k? LOL...it's 3 hps/tick. You got proof one sold for 30k? It cant be worth more than 5-10k. It will even drop in price soon as Kunark approaches as it is being camped 24/7. A rubicite helm/arms will outsell a bp, trust me. Bp may be the most common piece of rubi on the server now.

Quote:
rubi bp camp is averaging 40+ hours alone, some other rubi pieces are taking 20+ hours for people to get with a 10% drop-rate...that's why i think a full set is a good offer for the manastone
Sorry to shit on your WTS. Think these 2 quotes pretty much sum up this Skorge fat cat though.

Dont get in the way of him and his potential plat gains.
Closed Thread