Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

North Freeport is easy to bank in assuming you can make it to the bank, you can just click the banker out of it's line of sight, move your camera, so you click it while you're safe behind the wall and you can still bank.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Will try to go in Freeport tomorrow. Anyway thanks !
Old 08-16-2018, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notwotwo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will try to go in Freeport tomorrow. Anyway thanks !
Let us know how it goes!
Old 08-17-2018, 12:09 AM
Aviak

Be careful in the FP underground. The necros will tolerate you fine (dubious to start, App after a few bone chips) but wander too far and you'll find some others not so tolerant. All the necro stuff is in the first area coming in the tunnel past the drowned citizens, so no need to wander further.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:57 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grobb is easy to really time consuming depending on how badly you really want it.

But on my Iksar monk I made many trips from WC to Grobb and sneak turned in Fire Beetle eyes to get in good with the guards/war guild
After that it was hunting wolf meat for the vendors/banker
And lastly deathfist belts for the shaman/sk guilds. if you want deathfist belts fast wipe out Sro orcs. if you wanna take your time camp the orc camp in WC. also +nfp/commons/monk faction from WC orcs

Every so often I have to log on my chanter and get a merchant in the newbie area killed by sending it on gate guards and plant wolf meat and fire beetle eye seeds and hope to fuck someone else does not do what I am doing and not sure why im telling you this now

AlsoI should note that troll shaman hate wolf form. earth ele illusion gave no trouble however.
There are also some good lizard meat quests, and that can be found on the merchants in feerot with some consistency.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

So I went to the GM Necromancer in Freeport. They were all dubiously for me, then I gave some bone chips, and my faction has increased [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Actually i'm in North Freeport but i don't know how to bank, as i will appear and die because of guard.

EDIT: nevermind, i found how :P

thanks !
Last edited by Notwotwo; 08-17-2018 at 12:10 PM..
Old 09-01-2018, 03:42 PM
Aviak

The Best bank for Iskar is Paineel... Why? It takes only a few hours in the Warrens to raise the entire city up to non kos allowing you to bank, vendor, and go afk. Also its quite close to the Portal in spot, being surpassed in speed of access only by Mitsy.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Freeport generally is the only bank you'll ever need. Neriak can be used the same way as NFP in terms of being stood around a wall and scrolling back with the mouse wheel.

While Qeynos Sewers and Paineel are honorable mentions, that's a long trip unless you were already local. I suppose DAP can get you in and out of Tox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Kobold

I bank in Paineel on my iksar war. All mobs are on the same faction there. Took like 5 or 6 hours of killing everything in The Warrens.

Magelo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest
Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Closed Thread