Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 09-24-2022, 09:32 AM
Fire Giant

Also...yeah https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...0&postcount=12

Wrong on all counts, and many more.
Old 09-24-2022, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's something magic about actually testing stuff.

Yet still posts and posts later, you dont just go equip a single damage offhand weapon and attack something, count the swings, and see how many random level 1 spells it takes to get it off you.

Let alone a half dozen other major things you're failing to grasp as you very obviously don't and have never even bothered to test based on how you write. So, go test some stuff. Test your aggro, test your supposed proc hate limit caps, test your proc aggro versus mob hitpoint, test your aggro degrade over ticks, test your transfer of hate lists on assists, go test your actual ripost rates versus swings taken, go test how taunt actually works. Go be better, instead of telling the forum you know everything and getting to page 8 on a thread you tell people you're an expert regarding and realise people gave you the answers on a platter finally.

And then maaaaaybe look at some of the first few posts here, re-read them now you know some people have tested, worked as groups etc. You just talk talk talk talk talk. Yet know not even the basics. And people here tried to help all along before giving up and just vomiting it in plain daylight.
Who are you directing your post to?
Old 09-24-2022, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogz_SS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you give me some more information on that Allishya please? I have been primarily using red blade MH and Shissar OH, but perhaps I should put Feverblade OH instead? Or even Feverblade MH red blade OH
Feverblade definitely better then shissar.
Old 09-25-2022, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Not sure why this is a big discussion. Dual 1h, SoD/tanky weapon. I don't support "testing" that says a nev horn, whatever is better in OH slot because OH is like 25% of whatever aggro youre generating.

I can tank anything in the game and not lose aggro to better geared rogues than are on blue, and still live. Toss in a clicky aggro on incoming and you're golden.
Old 09-25-2022, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

What are the top ten aggro weapons?
Old 09-25-2022, 10:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the top ten aggro weapons?
1. Coming home with lipstick all over your face
Old 09-25-2022, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure why this is a big discussion. Dual 1h, SoD/tanky weapon. I don't support "testing" that says a nev horn, whatever is better in OH slot because OH is like 25% of whatever aggro youre generating.

I can tank anything in the game and not lose aggro to better geared rogues than are on blue, and still live. Toss in a clicky aggro on incoming and you're golden.
Agro is so they can tash / slow asap, I do not care if rogues die at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agro is so they can tash / slow asap, I do not care if rogues die at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so a 10 charge scepter, problem solved. sorry you dont got king in warrens.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then maaaaaybe look at some of the first few posts here, re-read them now you know some people have tested, worked as groups etc. You just talk talk talk talk talk. Yet know not even the basics. And people here tried to help all along before giving up and just vomiting it in plain daylight.
I see we’re still salty. I know far more than the basics. I admittedly did not know that project 1999 was bugged and is applying DB threat to offhand. Ironically despite your snark you never once mentioned this. It took Ally chiming in late in the thread to bring it to light.

Not classic and I can’t imagine working devs here intended.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-27-2022, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see we’re still salty. I know far more than the basics. I admittedly did not know that project 1999 was bugged and is applying DB threat to offhand. Ironically despite your snark you never once mentioned this. It took Ally chiming in late in the thread to bring it to light.

Not classic and I can’t imagine working devs here intended.
Relax DSM