Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Default 2 Fungi wins in a row, now what?

So a little backstory...

My main a 58 [Humble] enchanter has been dirt poor until last night. I don't have my Goblin ring yet and have been scraping cash left and right to get money for spells, peridot stacks, chardok pulls etc. The most money I have ever amassed at one time was around 6k which was used to proxy me past 54 to 55.

Last night I was in King and after 3 or so hours, king popped finally and I won the first tunic with a 90 roll. Corpsed the tunic and waited for another pop hopefully before I went to bed.

Second pop was king again and won AGAIN with a 40 roll. both groups with 5 ppl including myself.

So I transferred the fungi to my little mini twink warrior and have the other on my main, but I am wondering what I should do with the 2 fungi's to establish my character financially.

I was thinking of selling 1 fungi for chardok proxy pulls to get to 60 (currently at 47% through 58) and can sell proxies to recoup the 45 ish k over time..
I was also thinking of 90k gearing my 23 warrior as well..
There's also the thought of PLing my druid so he can port everywhere and PL others for a cost..

What would be your guys' opinion on what to do with the 2 fungi's in order to set up some PP independence?
Last edited by kgallowaypa; 06-07-2016 at 09:13 AM..
Old 06-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

Why dont you just do all of that
Old 06-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Fire Giant

grats!
im surprised your group would allow you to roll a seocnd time after winning the first one.
Do with them whatever you would have more fun doing. if leveling an alt is more fun then do that. If selling both for a large sum of cash is more fun for you then do that. 90k is more than enough to get 60 with chardok and get you some additional stuff. You may want to first purchase your 59 & 60 spells before doing the chardok pulls. or just plan ahead in general.

you can also just sell one, keep the cash and level legit to 60 so you can spend the money on gear. the levels will come with time, the cash to buy upgrades might not be as quick.
Last edited by Trungep99; 06-07-2016 at 09:03 AM..
Old 06-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't do chardok, that's so cringey.
The point is to get to 60 ASAP before revamp to sell the proxies, if I knew the revamp was not happening soon I would just grind to 60 and keep the 2 fungi's
Old 06-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Aviak

Back in the day we formed groups that had a tank, healer, crowd control, and we killed things one at a time. Is it really the case that a large number of people just pay pp to level?
Old 06-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

leveling is hard
Old 06-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

A 58 enchanter can be in the group rather than paying for proxies.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So a little backstory...

My main a 58 [Humble] enchanter has been dirt poor until last night. I don't have my Goblin ring yet and have been scraping cash left and right to get money for spells, peridot stacks, chardok pulls etc. The most money I have ever amassed at one time was around 6k which was used to proxy me past 54 to 55.

Last night I was in King and after 3 or so hours, king popped finally and I won the first tunic with a 90 roll. Corpsed the tunic and waited for another pop hopefully before I went to bed.

Second pop was king again and won AGAIN with a 40 roll. both groups with 5 ppl including myself.

So I transferred the fungi to my little mini twink warrior and have the other on my main, but I am wondering what I should do with the 2 fungi's to establish my character financially.

I was thinking of selling 1 fungi for chardok proxy pulls to get to 60 (currently at 47% through 58) and can sell proxies to recoup the 45 ish k over time..
I was also thinking of 90k gearing my 23 warrior as well..
There's also the thought of PLing my druid so he can port everywhere and PL others for a cost..

What would be your guys' opinion on what to do with the 2 fungi's in order to set up some PP independence?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Don't be upset swish <3 If you must know, the shaman in our group had his corpse as well and he still rolled.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Sell one and keep one.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread